• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

GrayFoxPL

It'd be awesome if with Scorpion they'd do new mk style arena where wall transition would throw you into hands of various mk character that would maul you.

Just to piss off the haters even more.

OSHAN

Actually, if they do a second wave of DLC and make at least half New Gods/4th World themed I'm prepared to call this game of the forever.

I hope they go with a New Gods storyline for the sequel.

I really hope they use The Rock of Ages story by Morrison.

WatTsu

I hope they go with a New Gods storyline for the sequel.

I really hope they use The Rock of Ages story by Morrison.

Sounds good to me.

Work Barda, Booster Gold, Zatanna, Jonah Hex, and Constantine in there and we've got a game.

(Constantine would make absolutely no sense as a playable character but I still want to see it.)

J-Tier

It'd be awesome if with Scorpion they'd do new mk style arena where wall transition would throw you into hands of various mk character that would maul you.

Just to piss off the haters even more.

You know, I'm not shitting on the Scorpion fans. Just saying.

You could at least understand why we're PO'd about not getting any of the hundreds of comic book characters that we've grown up with for at least two decades and instead getting a guest.

Any guest character would've received a similarly negative reaction.

OSHAN

Sounds good to me.

Work Barda, Booster Gold, Zatanna, Jonah Hex, and Constantine in there and we've got a game.

(Constantine would make absolutely no sense as a playable character but I still want to see it.)

Need Swamp Thing, Etrigan, and The Phantom Stranger, then we have ourselves a sequel.

And they can make Constantine work, somehow. Please.

J-Tier

I've said this before, but a wild west stage would be awesome. I'm just imagining grabbing a bottle off of the countertop of the bar and smashing it overhead as an interactible.

J-Tier

I'm an odd ball if I had my way cross overs would be in everything senseless or not. Still mad at IGN for lying about Bob's Burgers X Archer.

Don't get me wrong, I love crossovers. Gimme all the crossovers. MKvsDC2? Fine. Gimme that.

Injustice getting 1 character from a different game though? With so many other possibilities that didn't make it in? It's disappointing to me personally.

Don't get me wrong, I love crossovers. Gimme all the crossovers. MKvsDC2? Fine. Gimme that.

Injustice getting 1 character from a different game though? With so many other possibilities that didn't make it in? It's disappointing to me personally.

I hear that but I am opposite I do not want any MK games with gimped fatalites. I would however be happy to see them in a great game like this minus fatalites.

I do understand why DC fans are upset about a cult favorite comic character not getting that slot. To make everyone happy it would be great to see at least 3 4 packs of dlc fighters.

This gen this is what should have been done as opposed to companies like Capcom or Tecmo release the same game over & over.

Zephyrus

Banned
Yeah I might try her.

Right now I think I'm going to try to perfect Harley and Catwoman a little more.

Then go to Shazam or Deathstroke.

I need to use more characters. NRS does a great job of making EVERY character fun to play as.

Unlike other companies...

Ryce

There's no reason to be ashamed. You get a character you like.

I haven't gotten the characters I like yet.
I like Lobo, Batgirl, and Zod. Zod wouldn't have been among my top picks, but I am glad he's in here. Batgirl was my most wanted female, too. Scorpion ruins the set for me, but I can't really complain. I get three characters I like.

J-Tier

I can complain though...since we have all of these as potentials:

RedTornado-1.jpg

Red Tornado.

john-constantine-20110429083843608-000.jpg

John Constantine

tumblr_lq6zg2qlO41qg8i80o1_1280.jpg

Zatanna

dcnu-blackcanary-screams-large.jpg

Black Canary

SwampThingFull.jpg

Swamp Thing

Booster_Gold_by_D_MAC.jpg

Booster Gold

922569-hex_2.jpg

Jonah Hex

1700557-blackmanta.jpg

Black Manta

Katana_1.jpg

Katana

Mera_0020.jpg

Mera

1215826-doctor_fate_iii__3.jpg

Dr. Fate

character_bio_576_bizarro9.jpg

Bizarro

And wayyyy more. Oh and...
Suicide-Squad-4-DCR-2011.jpg

Captain Boomerang...

That's why I'm not happy with Scorpion. That's why many others aren't either.

I don't think we'll ever truly be satisfied if you're a comic book collector like myself who has been collecting since the early nineties.

Zephyrus

Banned
My point exactly. I could list 50 and there will always be something I forgot. There's something NetherRealms forgot too, but instead, they decided to put in Scorpion.

Ya?

seeing as how Hector Sanchez commented and gave a slight hint today about a second season pass, I'm pretty sure we're getting 4 more characters after the initial batch.

There was a pic with a de-bug mode where they showed Atrocitus with a full model.

He's probably part of the batch that Martian Manhunter belongs to.

Just hope Booster Gold is one of them too.

Also, Hector Sanchez is following me on twitter. Pretty cool guy.

Ryce

You all keep forgetting King Shark. If there was ever a character perfect for a NRS fighter, it's King Shark.
They might be able to get away with including someone as obscure as King Shark on the disc, but as paid DLC? Definitely not. Potential future DLC characters are going to be very safe picks.

J-Tier

They might be able to get away with including someone as obscure as King Shark on the disc, but as paid DLC? Definitely not. Potential future DLC characters are going to be very safe picks.

That's DC's issue. Recently Marvel Studio's President told them to embrace the characters they own. And that the problem is they're too afraid of failure and taking risks.

They've been successful with Batman. So they stuck with Batman.

"Oh hey, lets make a Green Lantern movie...oh wait on second thought it might not do as well...so lets lower the budget to play it safe..."

While Marvel is coming out with Antman, Guardians of the Galaxy, a Deadpool game and a bunch of other "nobodies" that will eventually become "somebodies".

twelver

If I copy my injustice save file on ps3, and copy it to someone elses ps3, will all the skins etc be unlocked to play on their ps3? Anyone know?

ReiGun

That's DC's issue. Recently Marvel Studio's President told them to embrace the characters they own. And that the problem is they're too afraid of failure and taking risks.

They've been successful with Batman. So they stuck with Batman.

"Oh hey, lets make a Green Lantern movie...oh wait on second thought it might not do as well...so lets lower the budget to play it safe..."

While Marvel is coming out with Antman, Guardians of the Galaxy, a Deadpool game and a bunch of other "nobodies" that will eventually become "somebodies".

Years of flops and being told their characters are "uninteresting" has really fucked up DC's self-esteem.

tim1138

Never know until you try. Even if you don't know the character, he's a giant shark man, people would probably buy it on looks alone.

vg260

seeing as how Hector Sanchez commented and gave a slight hint today about a second season pass, I'm pretty sure we're getting 4 more characters after the initial batch.

There was a pic with a de-bug mode where they showed Atrocitus with a full model.

He's probably part of the batch that Martian Manhunter belongs to.

Just hope Booster Gold is one of them too.

Also, Hector Sanchez is following me on twitter. Pretty cool guy.

What was the hint?

Also, Atrocitus was a background character in one of the star labs missions.

Ryce

I really want another "giant" character like Lex Luthor, Doomsday, Bane, and Solomon Grundy, but who else is there?

Darkseid
Gorilla Grodd
Killer Croc
Clayface
King Shark

Is that it? Are they any big heroes besides Kilowog?

J-Tier

I really want another "giant" character like Lex Luthor, Doomsday, Bane, and Solomon Grundy, but who else is there?

Darkseid
Gorilla Grodd
Killer Croc
Clayface
King Shark

Swamp Thing is quite huge.

Zephyrus

Banned

Darkseid
Gorilla Grodd
Killer Croc
Clayface
King Shark

if we get another big character the only one that should make it in is darkseid.

Jagxyz

Darkseid
Gorilla Grodd
Killer Croc
Clayface
King Shark

Arkillo, could even be a kilowog skin tbh. Mongul and Despero are others that would be cool.

Top Bottom