• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Kyzon

I really want Static, and Scarecrow
Fear Corps Scarecrow would be dope
even though batman is being represented like no other (as expected).

Ryce

Martian Manhunter probably isn't on the poll because he's already in the planning stages as the potential fifth DLC character.

JDdelphin

Swamp Thing is quite huge.

Swamp Thing would be a great fit, I think. They could get creative there.

I was hoping they'd get Etrigan in there- he'd fit the model well, he's in the 'New 52' and they don't have to make him MEGA BEEFY like they've done in the cartoon appearances (and he didn't talk in rhyme)

The little tulpa story arc from way back when I was a little kid was awesome-

Khezu

If they do somehow end up getting to do a second season pass, I could see them revealing it, and Martian Manhunter as the first character at the same time they reveal Scorpion, so they can have there cake and eat it to.

Ryce

gudimani_yash: Martian Manhunter. Shoulda been there from the get go.
Ed Boon: He's out cuz I knew he'd have gotten the most votes.

J-Tier

I like Static, but I feel like they have a lot of electricity in this game already.

Swamp thing.

Also, Boon is a jerk lol.

Sephzilla

Team Swamp Thing

3957583093_4df5b36c57_o.jpg

If I had another vote, though

Red-hood.jpg

Khezu

If NRS wasn't a bunch of jerks and have a weird hatred of alt colors, Batgirls P2 would make her hair blonde, her suit is basically Stephs already, might as well throw us a bone.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
If NRS wasn't a bunch of jerks and have a weird hatred of alt colors, Batgirls P2 would make her hair blonde, her suit is basically Stephs already, might as well throw us a bone.
Why do that when they can include it in a 2.99 pack!

TDLink

I voted for Doctor Fate. He is one of my favorite DC heroes. Static would be my second choice though so I am glad to see people voting him.

Swamp Thing gets my vote. I wonder what size they would make him. I would think he would be another of the bigger characters like Grundy, Bane and Lex.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Dudes, we should get a nightly room going for GAF battles. I know we had one for marvel and ssf4 and used a group on psn. Did we have one or should I start one?

Khezu

Red Hood and Zatanna are in the lead right now.

Everyone complains about too many Batman characters, votes for more Batman characters.

I won't complain, Jason would be a good addition.

TDLink

Happy to see the Static support. Did another vote on my phone, this time for him. Seems he has more people backing him than Fate so may as well. Static would be so awesome in tgis game. Could see them doing unique stuff with the interactables and him too.

TDLink

Everyone complains about too many Batman characters, votes for more Batman characters.

Eh. Red Hood is cool but literally any of the other choices would be preferable.

Draconian

I'm pretty sure only a vocal minority complains about too many Batman characters. It's the most popular character that DC has, so it's understandable that people would vote for someone like Red Hood.

Sephzilla

I can't hate for people voting for Red Hood, to be honest I almost would have taken him over Nightwing/Batgirl

If there wasn't a Batman Beyond skin though I'd totally be pushing for Terry McGinnis though, or Blight or Ink.

Ryce

Hector Sanchez Retweeted the DLC poll, so I don't think it's a "troll" on Boon's part. They must seriously be considering another set of characters.

Any guest character would've received a similarly negative reaction.

I don't think this 100% true. I mean yeah any guest character in vain of scorpion would get a negative reaction but someone like Rorschach, A Marvel character or even Big Head from Dark Horses "The Mask" would all get a much better reception I feel. It just seems like Scorpion is the cheapest and safest option. They don't have to license any character and its the studios bread and butter.

I feel hypocritical in my whole "we have enough batman characters" bit I've been going on, yet I voted Red Hood.

So I'll go sit in the corner over there and just ground myself for being a hypocrite.

Top Bottom