• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

vg260

I don't necessarily think the name of the pack means all three costumes have to be from the Killing Joke comic; so long as one of the costumes satisfies that title it'll make enough sense. I wouldn't exactly call Wonder Woman a "bad girl."

I'm hoping the pack will consist of...

Tourist Joker
Classic Batman (gray and blue, which he also wore in Killing Joke)
Classic Robin

I don't care how many other Batman skins we get, the game will not be complete until we get the classic gray/blue Batman like we go int Arkham City.

Zephyrus

Banned
so apparently I accidently found that you can avoid interactibles by simply backdashin when they're about to hit.

Man this game is so good. Too much undiscovered tech.

Its not as great as Hawkgirl taking projectiles by doing Wing Evade. ;) TECH!

Edit: Apparently I wasn't dreaming... O.e It actually works!!

Khezu

Heh, you guys are so silly.
EYTga5M.jpg
Vote for the hero this game deserves!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
That combo heaven battle was a beeeyotch! Took for ever to get those last 2 for some reason, kept messing up.

I'd want the Killing Joke pack to just be a Joker skin pack and include his Red Hood skin as another way for Boon to have a laugh at people wanting Red Hood in the game. No more Batman characters please, seriously.

Zephyrus

Banned
Heh, you guys are so silly.

Vote for the hero this game deserves!

I did.

And he needs to be in this game.

While I would normally say "there are enough Batman characters", that argument goes out of the window when it comes to Red Hood.

And to everyone sayind he's essencially Deathstroke... Batgirl plays nothing like Batman. Neither do Sinestro and Green Lantern.
Everyone in the cast is unique... which is why I love NRS games.

No 7 shotokans that play the same way... or grapplers that do too.

Or charge characters that do too.

Man, never in my wildest dreams would I think that NRS would be the ones to show how same-y SF characters are and how Capcom needs to step up... same for Tekken. And Tekken was my all time favorite series... was.

Ryce

Time for me to photoshop a new one. :D
That's the spirit. :)

Boon just Tweeted something else about MMH:

1337cow: I'm having trouble breathing and I'm scared why is Martian Manhunter not on this, you realize he'd win the poll via landslide right?
Ed Boon: Yes, I understand he would be #1. Was more curious about remaining characters.

If we get more DLC, Manhunter is locked down.

J-Tier

That's the spirit. :)

Boon just Tweeted something else about MMH:

1337cow: I'm having trouble breathing and I'm scared why is Martian Manhunter not on this, you realize he'd win the poll via landslide right?
Ed Boon: Yes, I understand he would be #1. Was more curious about remaining characters.

If we get more DLC, Manhunter is locked down.
Don't play with my heart Boon!

TDLink

What are two good villains that don't represent something already in, and is known.

Black Manta (Aquaman) and Gorilla Grodd (Flash) are my guesses for the villains.

Other villains I would guess: Atrocitus (GL), Mirror Master (Flash), or Captain Cold (Flash).

Then the two good guys will be Martian Manhunter and whoever wins this poll probably (hopefully Dr Fate, Static, or Zatanna).

Top Bottom