• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

NEO0MJ

Finally I got my Arrow skin. Had to pm the facebook page so if anyone else is having problem pm the facebook page and give them your email, region and system also it would help if you screen cap the page on the injustice battle arena site where it shows that you unlocked it(Make the part that shows your facebook profile is in the pic.)
arrowskinunlock_zps46d50a75.jpg

How do we see our reward? I went to the voting site but couldn't find it.

Well, if you eventually plan on giving away free stuff then I call dibs! Since I have no Arkham skins to give away.

Yes, i'll eventually be giving away the Red Son Pack (PS3) and the Arrow Skin (PS3.)

But i'm not giving up!! I must find it, i'm desperate. D:

Any Lurkers: Message me, if you have it. ;)
PSN: xtroubledxbatx

Georgious

Banned
Do any of you guys know how long it takes for the Bane skin to unlock after you've rated the app? Do you just have to write a review in the App Store?

Gbraga

The combo that I use is:
LLH b.H(wallbounce) j.H b.MHH [33%]

If you confirm off j.L it does 35%.

I haven't looked up any combos for batman so there may be better ones out there. I just figured this out one day in training mode.

Nice, that would probably look cool, I'll give it a try.

I also like Flash's Genei Jin, I'll mess around with that a little bit more today. Green Arrow is my favorite DC character, but I'm not so fond of zoners, so I'll probably hate him.

Zephyrus

Banned
so I've messaged the injustice facebook page.

I told them my issues. They answered back asking what were them AFTER I mentioned I still hadn't received my arrow skin.

Still no arrow skin.

Xevren

Tis the price of fighters with mainstream popularity.

They need to fix the system if people are still getting penalized for their opponent quitting.

Game needs a special rage quitter hell.

I just don't see the point of ranked with the way it is now, player matches all day.

so I've messaged the injustice facebook page.

I told them my issues. They answered back asking what were them AFTER I mentioned I still hadn't received my arrow skin.

Still no arrow skin.

I'm beginning to think they aren't going to give it to me. I know I was one of the first and took a screencap again of the page through signing in through my Facebook and it saying I would receive it later in an email. DMing through Twitter right now after I initially tweeted at them and they told me to DM my info to them. They then responded back and asked if I could have used another email, which I know I didn't. I just said I could host the screencap online or tweet it at the account again since you can't attach images in a DM. Starting to get annoyed about this.

Edit: As soon as I post they respond back and give me a code saying not to worry about it and they want me to have a chance to experience the skin. Very good customer service job by them.

Igladius

Neo Member
Got the season pass, which was totally worth it. I'm wondering if anyone knows when Lobo is supposed to drop? I may need to read later pages on this OT...

paint me impatient.

Got the season pass, which was totally worth it. I'm wondering if anyone knows when Lobo is supposed to drop? I may need to read later pages on this OT...

paint me impatient.

We don't know any dates yet that I know of, but I would assume May with one following in each of June, July, and August, since they said they would all be out by August. I guess they could go like MK9 and do two pack releases though.

Igladius

Neo Member
I can't wait for Lobo. One of DC's "let's mock Marvel" characters that gained a lot of popularity. . . I wonder if the DLC characters will end up having multiple skins.

Has anything been released/talked about as far as what type of character he'd be? I'm assuming a close-range bruiser, but you never know. He will probably have the chain, but what about the other stuff he's been depicted using (swords, guns, MOTORCYCLES, etc.)?

And if anyone wants to entertain the idea: power (B on xbox, O on PS3) and super move (LT/RT or L2/R2) for Lobo?

Grimsen

I'm waiting for at least another character reveal before biting on the season pass. Lobo's a good choice, but if the others suck, I'll just get Lobo.

The only thing mentioned on Lobo is that he would be a fast brawler, and of course long range tactics with his chain.

I'm excited for gameplay!! :D

I'm waiting for at least another character reveal before biting on the season pass. Lobo's a good choice, but if the others suck, I'll just get Lobo.

I couldn't resist biting on it. Wanted the Flashpoint skins and knew I at least wanted Lobo, with hope at least one or two of the other three is good. I'd probably download all anyways just to have more fighters.

Igladius

Neo Member
I just hope none of the DLC characters are MK characters. It would be way too out of place, but according to rumor someone has predicted (apparently by looking at the coding of the game) that the DLC characters will be Lobo (duh), Batgirl (meh), Scorpion (please god, no), and General Zod (which would make sense due to the new "Man of Steel" movie releasing this summer).

I like Lobo and Zod a LOT, but I'm hoping this prediction for Batgirl and Scorpion is wrong.

I just hope none of the DLC characters are MK characters. It would be way too out of place, but according to rumor someone has predicted (apparently by looking at the coding of the game) that the DLC characters will be Lobo (duh), Batgirl (meh), Scorpion (please god, no), and General Zod (which would make sense due to the new "Man of Steel" movie releasing this summer).

I like Lobo and Zod a LOT, but I'm hoping this prediction for Batgirl and Scorpion is wrong.

I think there was also a rumor of Lobo, Martian Manhunter, Atrocitus, and Power Girl as well. Hoping it's this one rather than that. I wouldn't mind Zod in there though.

I hope we get full Battle mode endings for each of the DLC so they can at least tie into the story a little.

Igladius

Neo Member
I think there was also a rumor of Lobo, Martian Manhunter, Atrocitus, and Power Girl as well. Hoping it's this one rather than that. I wouldn't mind Zod in there though.

I hope we get full Battle mode endings for each of the DLC so they can at least tie into the story a little.

I was wondering how they were going to try to get away with putting literally ever other member of the JLA in there aside from MMH. If he's not a DLC character it will be at least somewhat disappointing. Not to mention I bet he'd be a blast in gameplay.

Sephzilla

I was wondering how they were going to try to get away with putting literally ever other member of the JLA in there aside from MMH. If he's not a DLC character it will be at least somewhat disappointing. Not to mention I bet he'd be a blast in gameplay.

What would Manhunnter's special ability be? Phase ability where projectiles no longer hurt him?

Martian Manhunter and Zatanna are the two I want to see more than anyone else, so I definitely agree. I still can't believe he didn't make the initial roster in some way.

Dr. Fate would be nice too, but I'm sure they'd only add one magic based person if at all.

Remmy2112

What would Manhunnter's special ability be? Phase ability where projectiles no longer hurt him?

They could use any number of his abilities. Personally I'd like to see it involve shape shifting. I doubt we'd ever get a Plastic Man or Clayface character so MMH could fill that niche.

Igladius

Neo Member

I'd say it'd have to be invulnerability (but then can he attack?) or shapeshifting (but it would only be one martian beast, I assume).

Otherwise I bet he didn't make the original roster bc I'm assuming his gameplay is going to be (or would be if he made/makes it) somewhat similar to Superman, due to the fact that his powers are very similar.

aristotle

Man. I sent a message to them on FB about my arrow skin. No response. I sent a message to them on twitter "Thanks for being patient!". All the while, they're giving them to people on twitter just for asking. WTH. This 5000 skin limit thing seems to be a disaster.

tim1138

I made a WBID for FSLink to unlock the iOS costumes and when I try to link it I get an "account is already in use" message. Has anyone else encountered this?

Top Bottom