• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Batman or Flash?

Nightwing.

Then I ran into him again and ran it back against his Batman because he didn't seem to know about Harley's high/low mixups. Or he just couldn't block them because the connection was pretty ass. Either or.

I know there are a few other Harley mains.

Sometimes when I do the combo B22 xx DB3, sometimes I get B2 xx BF2.
I know its probably my own execution and I should stop mashing(though I have no idea how it comes out like that), but has anyone else had this happen to them?

Also linking a B3 after a DB3 1 seems kinda finicky, sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn't, even in practice mode.

I just mash B3 after DB3 1. Works every time, heh.

She has some easy damage combos, decent mixups and pressure. She fails on her range of her normals, and being zoned. Her jump arc is very short, and anything she does at range can be punished by pretty much any other ranged character. I think she'll find her place right smack dab in mid of the tiers.

Yeah I pretty much agree with this, except her B2 has pretty good range and if you can condition them not to move you're usually in range for a F2 overhead mixup. Her B3 has crazy range too and seems like it'll be one of the best interactable punishers in the game when people start being more aware of interactables.

But yeah, she doesn't have much that's obviously super-good like a lot of other characters so I don't know about top 10, but I think she's good.

hort

Neo Member
So after losing what seemed like every 4 out of 5 matches over the past couple of days...I think I have Grundy figured out to a degree.

this is what I've learned so far:
I was trying to play waaaay to offensively in the beginning but have adopted a more defensive approach. J3 is super good at dodging any ground based characters and getting a knockdown in the process, this can also create a cross up at the right angles i think? I could be wrong on that.

if the other player has no to very little zoning ability I generally like to keep my distance, jumping back with 3, throwing out swamp hands, MB version occasionally to get in and do some damage, and walking corpse when I'm close enough to pull off the grab or cancel into something else.

Characters with heavy zoning I rely on WCC a lot to get in and get work done, J3 is still used heavily to knock down and then MB swamp hands as they get up to get a combo going if they don't block.

MB pain chain is a huge when you are being rushed down and see a slight gap in their defenses....it is how i get 90% of my pain chains atm.

I am by no means an expert and would love to hear other peoples experiences with Grundy as I was about ready to give up on him even though I like the way he plays until I started playing this way and started getting winning streaks instead of losing streaks.

Slurmer

Banned
literally recieved my (full price) copy from amazon 10 minutes ago

ah well
They'll probably lower their price next week to match TRU or something close. If they do, email or call them about getting some kind of reimbursement. It's not guaranteed, but theres a chance they'll refund you or at least give you something.

Ferrio

Banned
Yeah I pretty much agree with this, except her B2 has pretty good range and if you can condition them not to move you're usually in range for a F2 overhead mixup. Her B3 has crazy range too and seems like it'll be one of the best interactable punishers in the game when people start being more aware of interactables.

But yeah, she doesn't have much that's obviously super-good like a lot of other characters so I don't know about top 10, but I think she's good.

B2 has range, but I really hate it. They should of let both hits go through on block, instead of that bullshit. It also has a fairly long startup, which I'm not fond of. When characters have that same reach on pokes that are 6 frames startup... well..

I made a WBID for FSLink to unlock the iOS costumes and when I try to link it I get an "account is already in use" message. Has anyone else encountered this?
This is the message I keep getting too.

Also for whoever asked, I pm'd them on Facebook with a screencap. I'm supposed to get another one since I voted from my wife's fb as well.If that code doesn't show up in a day or so I'll hit them up again and give the code away.

I have a slight request. My friend has an Arrow costume code, but the problem is he has a 360 copy and got a PS3 code. Does anyone have a 360 code they would like to trade for a PS3 one?

I was able to get in on the Arkhma City skin giveaway the other day and decided to enter the code from my computer. Apparently, it still thinks I am using a previous Xbox and did not associate it with my current machine. I tried doing the license transfer and re-downloading the stuff, but that didn't work. Is there a way to get it to work?

Ryce

Uh... guys? Take a look at the Facebook page of the recording studio that worked on the Brazilian dub:

Batman: Ettore Zuim
Superman: Guilherme Briggs
Green Lantern: Philippe Maia
Wonder Woman: Priscila Amorim
Catwoman: Adriana Torres
Lex Luthor: Marcelo Matos
Joker: Isaac Schneider
Bane: Paulo Bernardo
Flash: Marcelo Garcia
Nightwing: Manolo Rey
Cyborg: Eduardo Borgerth
Green Arrow: Julio Chaves
Shazam: Marco Antonio
Hawkgirl: Andrea Murucci
Sinestro: Márcio Simões
Black Adam: Alexandre Moreno
Harley Quinn: Iara Riça
Solomon Grundy: Ronaldo Júlio
Ares: Luiz Carlos Persy
Doomsday: Samir Murad
Deathstroke: Jorge Vasconcellos
Killer Frost: Gabriella Bicalho
Zod: Dário de Castro
Scorpion: Eduardo Dascar
Bat Girl: Guilene Conte

Aquaman: Luiz Feier
Ravena: Mariana Torres
That awful rumor better not be true.

demolitio

Man. I sent a message to them on FB about my arrow skin. No response. I sent a message to them on twitter "Thanks for being patient!". All the while, they're giving them to people on twitter just for asking. WTH. This 5000 skin limit thing seems to be a disaster.

Same here man. This is crazy.

I hate games that do this and then can't even handle it.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I feel like the only one who likes that rumored DLC list. Then again, I don't know much about DC outside of the obvious stuff.

I can do without Scorpion but I kind expected they would do something like that.

vg260

I was able to get in on the Arkhma City skin giveaway the other day and decided to enter the code from my computer. Apparently, it still thinks I am using a previous Xbox and did not associate it with my current machine. I tried doing the license transfer and re-downloading the stuff, but that didn't work. Is there a way to get it to work?

See here:
http://majornelson.com/2009/04/01/how-the-xbox-360-download-queue-works/

I went through the license transfer thing the other day and it sounds like the same issue. This cleared it up for me. Also in order to use your content on the console to which you re-assigned your license to without being online, you also need to re-download it on that machine. You don't have to download the whole file if it's already on your HD. Re-downloading in that case is just a quick process to verify what's there. It's still an amazing pain if you have a ton of stuff. Took me forever.

Well, if you eventually plan on giving away free stuff then I call dibs! Since I have no Arkham skins to give away.

Sorry no Arrow code.

I finally got a trade for the Arkham City pack, at the cost of The Arrow skin. :) I have all the DLC costumes now, except Season Pass but i'l get that soon. ^^

Anyways, I have a Red Son Pack available to give.

GrayFoxPL

Uh... guys? Take a look at the Facebook page of the recording studio that worked on the Brazilian dub:
Batman: Ettore Zuim
Superman: Guilherme Briggs
Green Lantern: Philippe Maia
Wonder Woman: Priscila Amorim
Catwoman: Adriana Torres
Lex Luthor: Marcelo Matos
Joker: Isaac Schneider
Bane: Paulo Bernardo
Flash: Marcelo Garcia
Nightwing: Manolo Rey
Cyborg: Eduardo Borgerth
Green Arrow: Julio Chaves
Shazam: Marco Antonio
Hawkgirl: Andrea Murucci
Sinestro: Márcio Simões
Black Adam: Alexandre Moreno
Harley Quinn: Iara Riça
Solomon Grundy: Ronaldo Júlio
Ares: Luiz Carlos Persy
Doomsday: Samir Murad
Deathstroke: Jorge Vasconcellos
Killer Frost: Gabriella Bicalho
Zod: Dário de Castro
Scorpion: Eduardo Dascar
Bat Girl: Guilene Conte
Aquaman: Luiz Feier
Ravena: Mariana Torres

Yes! YEEEEEEEESSSS!

That awful rumor better not be true.

in5ak4A7tO7pn.gif

vocab

I'm honestly not too thrilled with scorpion. Its very out of place, There's a time and place for crossovers, and this isn't one of them. Freddy in MK was dumb, but at least it made more sense in MK universe sense. I almost forgot kratos was in MK9.

vg260

I wonder what the fan reaction is gonna be if the list w/ Scorpion is true.

I think it's awful, especially if they waste a spot on an MK guest character when there's finally a decent DC Universe fighter. If true, I hope they get a lot of criticism. The is truly a waste of a spot. It's funny how in one of those final battle videos Boon, specifically mentioned MM as one of the characters that people really wanted and even had that twitter thing.

GrayFoxPL

Lmao you love this gif don't you?

Yep.

I wonder what the fan reaction is gonna be if the list w/ Scorpion is true.

I think it's awful, especially if they waste a spot on an MK guest character when there's finally a decent DC Universe fighter. If true, I hope they get a lot of criticism. The is truly a waste of a spot. It's funny how in one of those final battle videos Boon, specifically mentioned MM as one of the characters that people really wanted and even had that twitter thing.

What they'll get is million extra sales.

Crybabies gonna have to
ibqzqjkpGqDZT0.gif

I like Scorpion. He's a great character and one of my favorites from the MK universe. But... he really doesn't fit here. This was a chance to push a new IP out the door, and what better way to do it than by making it a DC Comics game? Putting in a Mortal Kombat character just kinda... ruins that, and might show that the Injustice IP can't stand on its' own.

tl;dr I like Scorpion and would use him, but he doesn't fit and shouldn't be in.

Ryuhza

Banned
So I messaged the Injustice facebook with my info for the Green Arrow skin, including a screen shot. Yesterday. No word back.

Did you guys wear them out? Are they suspicious now?

Setsuna

who's scorpion i never heard of this DC character

could have added Zatanna Starfire Huntress Doctor Fate Two face or even poison ivy

Top Bottom