• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Intel Arrow Lake will be officially announced on October 10th, launch and reviews on October 24th

winjer

Gold Member

We have independently learned from multiple sources that Intel is now inviting media and influencers to a special pre-announcement briefing. This briefing will disclose the first details on the Core Ultra 200 series and will be followed by a Q&A session. This event is not public, and the information shared during the briefing will remain under embargo until October 10th.

The company has confirmed that the formal introduction of the new series is set for October 10th, with the market launch scheduled for two weeks later, on October 24th. This is the same day the reviews will go live.

Intel Core Ultra 200 embargoes & dates​

• October 7th – Non Public – Pre-Launch Press Briefing with Robert Hallock and Roger Chandler
  • October 10th – Public – Announcement
  • October 24th – Public – Reviews and Sales
Hardware leaker @wnxod also corroborates these launch dates. Information on ASUS Z890 motherboards is also expected to be released on the same day as the CPUs, which makes sense.

We'll probably get some tech previews, talking about the new features on Arrow Lake, by next week.
And closer to the end of the month, we'll independent reviews from hardware sites.

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Can't wait, I'm super interested in the Core Ultra 7 (unless the core ultra 9 is easily air cooled).
I assume the 9800X3D will be launching around the same time so I'll be watching to see what happens with that as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom