• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inter dimensional cable but for websites

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Lol I'm going to get at least 5mins worth of laughs out of this, already created a British Army appreciation page for my republican mate

nush

Product delivers.

WJvcA3e.png

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I like it.

Edit - Oh I see that the OP created the thread at 4:20.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I generated a 90s version of AOL Keyword Nick (Nickelodeon) and it did a surprisingly good job. This is kinda wild.

Remember these times, guys. This is the “invention of the lightbulb” of AI right now. Once it gets smart enough to generate things that don’t obviously look like parodies or low quality hallucinations, we won’t be able to go back.

Mr1999

Its cool if you own a domain and dont have it developed, guess this would be a very cheap and fun way of doing it ;)

I generated a 90s version of AOL Keyword Nick (Nickelodeon) and it did a surprisingly good job. This is kinda wild.

Remember these times, guys. This is the “invention of the lightbulb” of AI right now. Once it gets smart enough to generate things that don’t obviously look like parodies or low quality hallucinations, we won’t be able to go back.

I can only imagine the quality of websites it will generate in the near future. I invoke the word renaissance yet again, but that's what I feel like it's going to happen with AI, especially if it involves the internet and coding, people will generate fully functional websites. Sure there's content management systems out there that can kind of do this now, but in the future we wont need any of that, if AI is going to be exponential it should build itself with whatever you want to feed it.

Last edited:

Tumle

You should see some of the examples others have made.. there is like a very bare bones synthesiser and other cool stuff🙂

Top Bottom