• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Into the Radius - Official PS VR2 Announcement Trailer

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Give It To Me Want GIF by CBS

ZehDon

PlayStation fans in for a treat; Into the Radius is one of my favourite games - period.

Manually maintaining your magazines, weapons and equipment, and then prepping - manually loading every bullet into the mags, setting the mags on your person in the right places for combat, attaching the right stuff to your arm slots for easy reach - and heading out into the Zone just makes everything so rewarding when it all pays off.

LordNerevar76

Neo Member
I haven't played as much as I want to of it, but Into the Radius is a super fun game, even on Quest 2. Very very immersive and gives a lot of STALKER gratification.

Killjoy-NL

PlayStation fans in for a treat; Into the Radius is one of my favourite games - period.

Manually maintaining your magazines, weapons and equipment, and then prepping - manually loading every bullet into the mags, setting the mags on your person in the right places for combat, attaching the right stuff to your arm slots for easy reach - and heading out into the Zone just makes everything so rewarding when it all pays off.
I'm intrigued.

Top Bottom