• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inZOI New Exclusive Gameplay Trailer

NanaMiku

inZOI just released a new trailer, looks like for Gamescom

It explained the game pretty good. Really interested with the game but my PC can't run it

New another trailer:

Last edited:
The Sims is so fucked with this supporting modding. Finally some great sim game to show EA how it's done.

Not much a genre I play these days, but I'll be there after I see reviews to know about the performance and bugs.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It's like Sims on steroids.

Is there any similar game on the market that resembles inZOI in terms of graphics (or even comes close)? Or are they all Sims and Second Life kind of visuals?

They put DokeV on hold until they finish Crimson Desert.

These Korean developers are amazing with the graphical technology they are pumping out. Hopefully all of these games will actually come out, and with optimized performance.
Dang it. Got to wait a few more years then i guess. I don't care much for Crimson Desert.

I agree. Korea and recently China with Wukong.

Ballad of Antara from the May State of Play is quite a graphically impressive game as well. Don't know where that studio is located though.

Last edited:

Soodanim

I'm not entirely sure what it is, as in the first 15 seconds I saw the same clap animation that looked like the annoying thing young people do, so I acknowledged that it definitely isn't for me and stopped.

sigmaZ

There's a free character creator on Steam. It's a bit clunky, but here's the waifu I created.
9Ruj8gx.jpeg
ieIzKql.jpeg

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
I don't get the fuss about this game graphical fidelity.
Characters look good on stills but look crappy when moving. It's not that much better animated than the sims for what i recall.
And the city environment looks like an upgraded version of those horrendous german cop/fireman simulators.

8R2kd6j.jpeg

vV0FQFF.jpeg

About the gameplay and the rest of the game i got no opinion, because im not a 15 yo blonde girl who likes to play with dolls and always covers my mouth with a hand on my youtube thumbnails...

Or am I??
pd6GSUO.jpeg

NanaMiku

I don't get the fuss about this game graphical fidelity.
Characters look good on stills but look crappy when moving. It's not that much better animated than the sims for what i recall.
And the city environment looks like an upgraded version of those horrendous german cop/fireman simulators.

8R2kd6j.jpeg

vV0FQFF.jpeg

About the gameplay and the rest of the game i got no opinion, because im not a 15 yo blonde girl who likes to play with dolls and always covers my mouth with a hand on my youtube thumbnails...

Or am I??
pd6GSUO.jpeg
AFAIK, people have been wanting a photorealistic version of The Sims. And The Sims recently is really bad. For more The Sims-like, there's Paralives

Top Bottom