• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is EQ2 going to be in stores tomorrow?

shoplifter

Yeah, I'm hoping my stores will get it in tomorrow. I like the more 'hardcoreness' of it over what I've played of WoW. Everyone says it feels a lot like old school EQ, so I'm all for that.

I can certainly see where first timers would DEFINITELY prefer WoW though. It just seemed more friendly to me.

shoplifter said:
I can certainly see where first timers would DEFINITELY prefer WoW though. It just seemed more friendly to me.

I played EQ for 4 years, not including the beta. Having longer level grinds doesn't make a game better. Content is what matters, and in that respect... I'll take WoW. Besides the fact that I didn't care for EQ2, I also don't trust SOE. They ruined EQ, and can forever suck my balls. I'll stick with the infinitely superior WoW, while I wait to see how Vanguard turns out.

shoplifter

Fair enough, I just feel I'll enjoy EQ more. I quit around Luclin, and I'll probably quit EQ2 once McQuaid's new game comes out. At least we're in agreement on that one. :)

SOE has certainly pissed plenty of people off, and that's cool by me.

Malakhov

Banned
I've played EQ since launch until the lost dungeons of norrath expansion and I've tried EQ2 and there is absolutely no way I'll touch that game after release.

EQ > EQ II

Houston, we have a problem.

So it's time for a change, WoW, you're welcome.

werther

Banned
If EQ2 isnt released today, do you think I'll be able to pick it up during the Halo 2 midnight release? btw, has anyone heard anything about EQ2 indeed arriving in stores today(in OH)?

Top Bottom