• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it just me, or does Gmail rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Granted, I've only been using for about a month, but I really like it!
The interface is intuitive, the archiving thing is neato, and the way it handles email conversations is really cool.

Anyone else like it so far?

(and I realize that there's a stickied request thread, but this is different...)

Manders

Banned
I'm indifferent to it. I only have one because my friend sent me the invite and it took all of 2 minutes to make one.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
seems cool. I just don't use webmail a ton really. I don't like the way it encourages you not to delete shit either (I know you still can). Sometimes things should be erased. but yeah, I like the thread system.

I had it for a while but never used it yet... I just can't be bothered to notify everyone on I know to change my email address.

xsarien

daedsiluap
As far as webmail goes, yeah, it's great. I'd invite people, but I *still* haven't been given the ability to do so.

I think it's a conspiracy.

I'd be eternally grateful if someone would send me an invite. My main Yahoo account is being spammed to high hell with anonymous people sending viruses. It's like someone flipped a switch or put my name on a list. Spamguard doesn't stop it :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well explain now or both of you are gone.

The Gaming Age Forum operates under a closed membership policy. Each accepted member is entitled to one, and only one, username. If you are caught using multiple usernames, you will be subject to immediate and permanent banning. If you wish to change your username, simply notify an administrator (although bear in mind that frequent changes will be frowned upon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom