• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it ok to post OutRun 2 videos in this forum?

I just found it at the Always Gaming forum. Its an awesome video but I'm hesitant to post the link,-it seems that noone is posting video of this game in this forum. Is there a blackout going on? I don't want to be baned,but if its ok to do so I will post the link.

robot

akbar1.jpg

Hope this works,I don't know all the tags in this forum very well.

[post]http://www.popcultureshock.com/media/movieclips/Outrun260fps.wmv[/post]

Ummm,help? Someone make the link workable please.

Awesome,thanks for the info.

Anyway,sorry if the video may be old,its news to me though. This is the first one I've seen where video captures the true sense of speed of the game so fluently. My jaw dropped when I first saw it.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Ohhh, a high framerate video!

For some reason, there are very slight skips when viewing through WMP...but PowerDVD displays it perfectly. What the hell, Microsoft?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
dark10x said:
Ohhh, a high framerate video!

For some reason, there are very slight skips when viewing through WMP...but PowerDVD displays it perfectly. What the hell, Microsoft?

dark....I have PowerDVD. How do you get these files to play in PowerDVD? It only looks for discs in my dvd drive. How do you access and change directories?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
isamu said:
dark....I have PowerDVD. How do you get these files to play in PowerDVD? It only looks for discs in my dvd drive. How do you access and change directories?

There is a small button on the interface that allows you to choose between all optical drives as well as open files. It's next to the player controls and is called something like "open media files".

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The game still looks wonderful in motion. Smooth 60 FPS action and a good sense of speed (although not Burnout 3 good :p)

I think I noticed some very minor popups when I played it though, but I'm not too sure since I wasn't paying attention

Gregory

Banned
isamu said:

Or just right click the file and choose open with PowerDVD..

Set your monitor at 60hz also people, it makes it slightly smoother. In fact totally perfect.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Gregory said:
Or just right click the file and choose open with PowerDVD..

I don't get that option when right clicking on my video files
Not sure if it's cuz I'm on Windows 98SE or what.

Anyway I did figure it out within Power DVD so it's all good. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom