• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Pac-man Vs still packed with I-Ninja?

Jak140

Just wondering because I bought it today and it didn't have Pac-man Vs. packed in; I was pretty peeved.

Jak140

Are you sure?

Pac-Man vs. will also be available with other Namco games for Nintendo GameCube including R: Racing Evolution and I-Ninja. Each copy of R: Racing Evolution will include a copy of Pac-Man vs., is rated T for Teen, and will be available Dec. 9 at an MSRP of $49.95. Starting Dec. 4 at specialty retailers, fans can also receive Pac-Man vs. free as a gift with any purchase of I-Ninja, Rated T for Teen, at an MSRP of $49.95

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
preorder bonus, its packed now with Pac-Man World

It IS packed in with R: Racing Evolution, though, for whatever that's worth. So you get both R and Pac-Man Vs if you pick it up at EBGames for $9.99. Can't beat that.

Link316

Banned
got my copy of PacMan VS from Gamestop, Namco won't be happy with this, but they were using it a preorder bonus for any game, however I managed to convince them into giving me one if I signed up for a GI subscription :)

Bog

Junior Ace
Link316 said:
got my copy of PacMan VS from Gamestop, Namco won't be happy with this, but they were using it a preorder bonus for any game, however I managed to convince them into giving me one if I signed up for a GI subscription :)

Wouldn't giving them $5 towards ANY game have been the better idea?

Link316

Banned
they were asking for $10 which is why I just opted for a GI subscription, it also came with that 10% off used games card, it was very useful during their NES & SNES clearance sale :)

Top Bottom