• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is The Village worth seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7imz

I didn't check any of the other threads, they all seem spoilereffic. In any case, is it worth the price of admission?

7imz

I liked Sixth Sense and Unbreakable, Signs was crap though.

My other option is Maria Full of Grace.

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
I don't know what Maria Full of Grace is, but having just seen The Village, I reccomend you see Maria Full of Grace instead.

Fjord

I think anyone who didn't know who Shamaylan was would really enjoy this movie. You guys just ruin it for yourselves by trying to guess the twist constantly.

evil ways

I didn't check any of the other threads, they all seem spoilereffic. In any case, is it worth the price of admission?

You gotta ask yourself, is it worth paying to get hit in the balls with a bar of soap wrapped in a towel? If so, then knock yourself out and flush $8 down the toilet.

I loved his previous movies (if I were to rate them, I'd give Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense 4/5, and Signs 4.5/5), and I really disliked The Village (I'd give it 2/5). I can't tell you why, because it'd contain spoilers. I'll basically just say the last third of the movie wasn't edited properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom