• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there a difference between the original Morrowind and Platinum version on Xbox?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
The original and platinum are the same IIRC.... you want the GOTY version which includes the additional expansion packs Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Date of Lies said:
I've never even seen the GOTY edition on XBox in stores.

Yup

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233994.asp

Box looks like this:

233994.jpg

You should be able to get it used for the same price as the regular platinum version new.

Dead

well not really...yet
epmode said:
and if you have any desire to keep your sanity, you should want the pc version. cliff racers suck.
I iawtp with this post, those things drove me nuts nothing like running on a mountain being chased by one single cliff racer who wont give up >:|

Soul4ger

Date of Lies said:
I guess I'll phone around.

You should be able to find it easily. Bethesda just sent out a new batch of them to retailers, so everyone, including Best Buy and Circuit City and their ilk, should've just gotten a restock.

no circuit city or best buy in canada, but I phoned my EB and they said they're receiving the shipment next week, at 39.99$ CDN a peice.

Top Bottom