• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there a Pokemon that doesn't have merch?

As title asks. Is there a Pokemon that doesn't have it's own merch?

All I seem to see is the most liked/common Pokemon that seems to have it but is there one that doesn't have any at all?

UPDATE: Seems that Porygon - Z looks to have no official merch according to the site.

Last edited:

Cao Cao

569.png

Porcile

You can search here for each individual Pokemon's merch.

Inviusx

Not technically because The Pokemon Centre has keyrings you can buy for every pokemom which is just a plastic cut out of the official art.

However if you take that out of the equation, the nearest contender would by my main man Binacle:

kfvAfKX.jpg

Aside from that key ring you will find no other official or unofficial merchandise on the internet.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
As title asks. Is there a Pokemon that doesn't have it's own merch?

All I seem to see is the most liked/common Pokemon that seems to have it but is there one that doesn't have any at all?
No merch ever? Maybe the more obscure Pokemon from Gen 3... Some of them I don't remember them even being Pokemon.

Impotaku

Is that street legal? The thing looks hand made XD
It's possibly official but it does look janky, i'm guessing it's either from a gashapon capsule or it came from a shokugan box, shokugan are like those random blind boxes with a piece of candy and a toy in. A lot of marketplace seller sell on amazon japan including ones selling from china so there are bootleg figures & stuff on there if you look hard enough.

Impotaku

that's not official tho is it?

unlicensed ones don't count! 😛
Of course it's official ahem, who hasn't seen missingno front and centre inside the pokemon centres of japan on it's own massive rotating display. They also have a truck with a mew stuck underneath it lol.

Trust me i'm one of those "insiders" so you knooooow my info is legit lol

You can search here for each individual Pokemon's merch.

Porygon - Z looks to have no merch

Top Bottom