• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there ONE decent person on this planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santo

I like how everything seems to fall apart all at the same time and people you think you know so well turn into disrespectful jerks. And people you don't know.. well they all turn out to be assholes.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Santo said:
I like how everything seems to fall apart all at the same time and people you think you know so well turn into disrespectful jerks. And people you don't know.. well they all turn out to be assholes.

I know exactly what you mean, its hard to trust anyone these days.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Tell me. I'm your hsoulder to cry on. Your drunk sholder to trcy on.

Otaking

I don't trust humans as a general rule of thumb. However, remember this. No matter how bad life may seem, it will always get worse. So buck up!

Pattergen

Santo said:
Wow, I try to be serious for one second and people are asses... how unexpected.

We need to have details to discuss!

This just sounds like the theme of a linkin' park song. Details, man! What happened?

J2 Cool

Yep, somehow everybody turns into a jackass at some point. I only know of 2 people on this planet I actually trust.. and family. Other than that though. And of the female race I currently can't trust one. I can trust my mom and sister but if I wasnt related I wouldnt.

Mason

I agree good people are hard to find. It seems even my closest friends .... I don't have the energy to go into this on second thought. It's just hard to trust people these days.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
It's funny, I stop and pick up stray dogs and stuff, but I love to see other humans in physical pain. Just today at a fireworks show me and my friend were talking about how cool it'd be for a huge groundfire to start and set a bunch of people on fire. That would have rocked. Funny how that works.

"Seasons change, people change.."

d59561bho6i.jpg

PS: Damn I'm old..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom