• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this a new Elder Scrolls IV Screen?

olimario

Banned
New to me.
ME0000511297_2.jpg

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Ok, we are convinced that the graphics engine is great. Now I want to see examples of AI Behavior, that would really make me excited.

Redbeard

Banned
They talked about the AI in Gamespy's interview. NPCs will get hungry, hunt, steal, remember everything you've done to them, etc...

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Redbeard said:
They talked about the AI in Gamespy's interview. NPCs will get hungry, hunt, steal, remember everything you've done to them, etc...
Yeah and I'm really excited about it, it's just so far Bethesda has just released landscape shots with little action (maybe one or two with an enemy). I really want to see some AI behavior, possibly examples of AI's interacting with each other, with you, or going about their business.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Redbeard said:
Why am I reminded of Fabl......Project Ego when I read this stuff about the new ES game? Hopefully this game can actually live up to its promises. Somehow, considering how ambitious the final products Bethesda put out, I'm a bit more hopeful.

Top Bottom