• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Isn't it great when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

Your boss is "trying" to be funny bastard and poke fun at you and you PWN him back with a better funny. Put me on a high for the rest of the work day :D

Basically I said my wang was larger than his and he was jealous and he didn't say anything back, bwhahaha.

At my first job at EB, everyone hated the District Manager. I continually called his wife fat behind his back, and belittled him for having a fat wife when we weren't within earshot of each other.

It was a thing we had.

Mike Works said:
At my first job at EB, everyone hated the District Manager. I continually called his wife fat behind his back, and belittled him for having a fat wife when we weren't within earshot of each other.

LOL

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Suerte said:
Your boss is "trying" to be funny bastard and poke fun at you and you PWN him back with a better funny. Put me on a high for the rest of the work day :D

Basically I said my wang was larger than his and he was jealous and he didn't say anything back, bwhahaha.

You watched Secretary last week, right? Did you learn nothing?

Bend over!

"Yeah, well the Jerk Store called. They're running outta you!"

"Pfft... What's the difference? You're their all-time best seller!"

Firest0rm

In my past work position, there was a manager that was demoted by the General Manager of our location (Theatre). In return for demoting him to a normal employee, this ex-manager created a petition saying that the GM was mistreating employees at our location. He got all of the employees to sign, sent it to the main office and in turn got the GM fired. Then was placed as manager for our location again. :) Thats what you call ownage.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Firest0rm said:
In my past work position, there was a manager that was demoted by the General Manager of our location (Theatre). In return for demoting him to a normal employee, this ex-manager created a petition saying that the GM was mistreating employees at our location. He got all of the employees to sign, sent it to the main office and in turn got the GM fired. Then was placed as manager for our location again. :) Thats what you call ownage.

Only if he boned the GM's daughter too.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Mike Works said:

It was a thing we had.

We always said our DM was gay. We were pretty sure he was. I mean the flamboyancy eclipsed levels not found on the Richard Simmons scale of homosexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom