• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Friday the 13th and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doth Togo

They're usually on your local UPN station (aka the channel nobody watches) because they show old school 80s reruns like HUNTER, MacGyver, The Jeffersons and most notably, Moeisha.

Brannon

Friday the 13th has brought us a category 4 hurricane in Florida and the resulting joke of Bonnie and Clyde.

Florida's a helluva place...

Doth Togo said:
They're usually on your local UPN station (aka the channel nobody watches) because they show old school 80s reruns like HUNTER, MacGyver, The Jeffersons and most notably, Moeisha.

MacGyver is better than Friday the 13th movies. In fact, MacGyver is better than just about anything.

DCX

DCX
Get the set on DVD and watch it whenever you want...especially on Friday the 13th.

DCX

i made up lyrics to the macguyver theme song.

"MA-MA-MA-MA-MA-MA-MA-MA
GUY-GUY-GUY-VER
MA-GUY-VER
MA-GUY-VER
Builds stuff out of
OR-DI-NARY
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"

Brannon

I was just watching MacGyver today (he saves a family of eagles in the mountains). Cheesy as hell, but I know why I love the show; it's just fun to watch.

tenchir

It is kind of funny that Richard Dean Anderson goes from a helluva smart agent that can make a gun from office supply in MacGuyver to a not-so-bright colonel who probably can't make coffee in StargateSG1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom