• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's that time again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekajelly

New Britney photos time :D

britneyphotos.jpg

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
It's clearly the tale of her trying to prove she can sing, only to hear her voice without a backing track for the first time.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I think that is from when her driver hit a photographer as they were driving. It was funny because the paramedics came, to tend to her and calm her down before they tended to the photographer laying on the ground writhing in pain.

jiggle

dskillzhtown said:
I think that is from when her driver hit a photographer as they were driving. It was funny because the paramedics came, to tend to her and calm her down before they tended to the photographer laying on the ground writhing in pain.

Her driver was her mother.

Troubled pop beauty Britney Spears broke down in "hysterical" tears after her mother Lynne reportedly ran over a paparazzo in Santa Monica, California this weekend. The singer had just left a local pet shop - where she bought two new puppies - when the incident happened, and was so distraught paramedics had to attend to her before turning their attention to injured snapper Calum Reavley. One onlooker tells British tabloid The Sun: "Amazingly there were no bodyguards with them and Lynne didn't appear to know what to do when they were surrounded by photographers. Most of them were on the pavement. Calum didn't throw himself in front of the car or anything. He was standing by the side. He's not the sort of guy to cause trouble. Without warning, Britney's mum drove off at high speed straight through the photographers. Calum was struck and went down screaming, he was writhing on the floor in pain. Britney looked panic-stricken. She was sobbing and screaming." Police were called to the scene and it is thought both Lynne and Britney will be required to give statements to police. Calum Reavley is now at home resting after doctors declared he had sustained swelling but no broken bones during the incident. In a statement, Spears' management said, "If anyone was injured by accident, it was caused by the paparazzi's own conduct."

its amazing what most of the celebs look liek without makeup- if they were "regular people"- some of them wouldnt even be given a second look on the street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom