• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's that time of the year again! MOVE OUT TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

Alas, my summer has come to a close, and it's time to pack up and leave for another year of schoolin. My Jeep's fresh out of the shop, and I've begun to load it up. I find that fitting all this crap in my car is like playing Tetris on level 9, minus the cool music. Every time I think I've got it almost ready to go, I remember something else I'll have to fit into it, like the computer I'm using right now :(

So who's got the move coming up? How far are you going? I've got something like 900 miles to drive tomorrow, which usually takes 11-12 hours. Here's to the road trip!

Moving to Mill Creek WA on September 20th. 1500 miles from Mesa Arizona, roughly. Takes 26 hours non-stop, but ill be alone so ill be stopping in northern california probably.

2000 Ford Focus can hold A LOT more than it looks like. I wanna take my tv cause selling it is hard and time consuming and I like it so I wanna keep it anyway.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Yeah, I'm moving from Vancouver to Toronto for schooling too. Here comes another year of cold winter schooling :O

MrAngryFace said:
Moving to Mill Creek WA on September 20th. 1500 miles from Mesa Arizona, roughly. Takes 26 hours non-stop, but ill be alone so ill be stopping in northern california probably.

2000 Ford Focus can hold A LOT more than it looks like. I wanna take my tv cause selling it is hard and time consuming and I like it so I wanna keep it anyway.
Do you move like every 3 months?

Boogie

NetMapel said:
Yeah, I'm moving from Vancouver to Toronto for schooling too. Here comes another year of cold winter schooling :O

I thought you went to UWO?

Yeah, boy, those harsh London winters can really get to you :p

Soft B.C. folk

*runs from Bish*

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Boogie said:
I thought you went to UWO?

Yeah, boy, those harsh London winters can really get to you :p

Soft B.C. folk

*runs from Bish*
Yeah, but most people don't know where London, Ontario is, so I just use the next big landmark, which is Toronto ^_^v

Penguin

I go back in a week and a half.

My school is about 300 miles away so only about 6-7 hour drive depending on traffic.

Going from NYC to the Boonies of the Boonies.. till an interesting move.

Lime: I dunno. I think 40 hours a week of work at part time wages with 30 hours a week of school is enough 'real world' for me. Chances are whatever I do after this will be pretty damned posh heh.

Thaedolus

whahuhhawhat? I fell asleep on the couch for two hours and this thread got some replies :p

I've only packed my games, TV and kitchen junk...my car's still only half full :*(

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I've got an apartment lease that starts up by my college campus in 10 days, so I'll be hauling all my regular college shit up along with all kinds of other things I need to live on my own, like kitchen stuff and everything else that's necessary. I'm pumped about it though, I can't wait to truly live on my own. I really love being independent and having all the freedom that comes with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom