• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's thursday. Who's drunk? Raoul? (Not Safe For Work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Drunk threads have been a bit lacking lately. Saw Triumph's yesterday, and it inspired me. Who else feels the nector of life coursing through their veins? and yes, ass n titties is expected:

0219bibl.jpg

008.jpg

elisha.cuthbert.collage.1024.jpg

laetitiacasta_013.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
iM" drnunk ,i had some Jacksand COKe!!11!! weeeeeeeee

ok i'm lying.

i am not drunk, but i have a shipment of 42 bottles of captain morgan gold coming in, so i decided to treat myself to one right now..

but thats all i will be having.. 1.

Triumph

Banned
Er, I gotta work tomorrow morning at 9. But I just popped open one of my roomies shitty Michelob lights in honor of yer thread and drunkeness, sir.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
i salute you.

and as far as michelob goes, michelob ultra is the worst beer ever. It's like water and miller lite.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
lo

and ACP, I just might be traveling to grand rapids on saturday to se Fear Before The March of Flames. They are gods of kicking ass. Jesus they are great.

Eminem said:
lo

and ACP, I just might be traveling to grand rapids on saturday to se Fear Before The March of Flames. They are gods of kicking ass. Jesus they are great.

\m/

I'm jamming to them now. Sarah Goldfarb, Where Are Your Manners?

pollo

Banned
3 shots of bc 151 and a bud light and my buzz is gone after 45 mins.
its funny cause i partied with some kids i never hung out with in high school tonight...funny how alcohol brings people together.

Oh and I realize I drink at least once a week now, which for me, makes me feel like an alcoholic =(

Fucking eh...this is what college does to you kids. *sigh*

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
i saw them on saturday, and met the lead singer, who is cool as hell. their performance inspired me to drive to grand rapids MI to see them. awseome, chaotic band live.

Sarah Goldfarb, Where Are Your Manners?

well...On The Bright Side, She Could Choke

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
on saturday they played 3 new songs, and they were harder than anything on Odd How People Shake

seemed really hardcore. i have faith. september 7th will tell.

and watch out wasn't that bad...that girl possessed is still my favorite song by AOF, though watch out was definitely a downgrade.

pollo said:
3 shots of bc 151 and a bud light and my buzz is gone after 45 mins.
its funny cause i partied with some kids i never hung out with in high school tonight...funny how alcohol brings people together.

Oh and I realize I drink at least once a week now, which for me, makes me feel like an alcoholic =(

Fucking eh...this is what college does to you kids. *sigh*

drinking once a week does not make you an alcoholic..

in college i drank at least 3 times a week, every week, and i certainly wasnt an alcoholic.

Triumph

Banned
LuckyBrand said:

in college i drank at least 3 times a week, every week, and i certainly wasnt an alcoholic.
I drank at least five nights a week, but I'm still not an alcoholic. Alcoholics have meetings, drunks have happy hours that stretch into happy days.

pollo

Banned
LuckyBrand said:

when you go from not drinking at all to having at least once a week ..then yea..i consider myself to be a little addicted.

come to think of it i dont think ill have an alcohol free moment this weekend ..

*sigh*

pollo

Banned
i have work tomorrow at nine
i would come hung over but i work with my dad soo..
i had to stop at 3 shots..and my friends wouldnt let me take a fourth those fucking bastards.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Cerebral Palsy said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chewbacca.lg.jpg

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
...yeah so i got pretty drunk, but I think my gf got you all beat since i found her sleeping on my bathroom floor next to the toilet. What I dont get is why she took the time to take all the sheets off my bed and take them in there.

Pimpwerx

I'm tired for different reasons. Spent about 8 hours at the local go-kart track schooling kids all day. Then the rest of the night I was blazed with a friend of mine. Hell, I was blazed all day long. Trash-talking some kid's ear off two turns before you complete a pass. LOL! It's my new Thursday therapy session. Wake and bake, pop half a Xanax to make the wait and first few laps extra chill, then take these kids to school all day long, stopping every few hours to lift. :D I'm the anti-role model.

Work? Pfft, I'm on Summer break for another week and a half bitches. Suck it down loser. Sure, you make more money than me, and have more mobility, and probably fancier things and stuff...but I get to sleep late and lay in the sun like half the year. :p I think it evens out. :D PEACE.

Pimpwerx

...yeah so i got pretty drunk, but I think my gf got you all beat since i found her sleeping on my bathroom floor next to the toilet. What I dont get is why she took the time to take all the sheets off my bed and take them in there.

Oh man. We had a great pic of one of our roommates. Passed out on the toilet with puke in the tub next to him. Slept sitting on the bowl all night until another of my roommates found him in the morning. Didn't wake him until he woke the rest of us and we took a picture. LOL! We were so mean. PEACE.

Mrbob

Drinking yourself away will not allieviate the pain the Chicago White Sox are currently bringing forth.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I was drunk earlier today, and by drunk I mean totally fucking wasted. Never even made it back from lunch to work, I love being a salaried employee.

Some dude's going away party, open tab... four round of gin shots combined with my mix beers and whiskey sours. I'm lucky I was able to down three slices of pizza before heading out there. Absorbed much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom