• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jackpot! - Movie Trailer - Awkwafina, John Cena and Simu Liu - On Amazon Prime 15th August

Billbofet

I only watch Awkwafina flicks with her voicing an animated creature. Luckily, there is soooo much content that fits this.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I liked it when some lady says "I knew you were too young to be a cop"....to a woman in her MID THIRTIES! Way to butter up the actress :p

Awkwafina looks like one of those grey aliens wearing a plastic human skin, she is lacking in critical distinguishing facial features, triggers uncanny valley for me. Her artificial speaker like voice only compounds the notion that she isn't a bio human :p

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
If you watch this you should be forced to listen to Awkwafina’s “rap” from the Little Mermaid while John Cena repeatedly slaps you in the face with his sweaty balls for eternity.

StueyDuck

First time i ever see this actress with the stupid name. Is she a thing?
Both her and simu Liu were the hotness for like 3 months.

Can't remember what the political outrage was in the US at the time but as per usual in those scnearios, both their careers skyrocketed because of it, when they really shouldn't have they are both rather average actors (thats being generous).

Now they back to being like D list actors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom