• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jade Empire: new fighting styles + screens

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/557/557543p1.html?fromint=1

jade-empire-20041015041813272.jpg

jade-empire-20041015041816709.jpg

jade-empire-20041015041817568.jpg

jade-empire-20041015041817131.jpg

jade-empire-20041015041818631.jpg

jade-empire-20041015041819615.jpg

jade-empire-20041015045311214.jpg

jade-empire-20041015041819147.jpg

jade-empire-20041015041818084.jpg

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
are you guys still excited about this game?

just trying to gauge the hype here. seems like all the anticipation just up and evaporated.

Mrbob

chespace said:

Yes.

chespace said:
ust trying to gauge the hype here. seems like all the anticipation just up and evaporated.

Well Halo 2 being 24 days away will tend to do that. :D This game is slated for 2005 release so it is awhile away.....

Arrrgh. I want this game BAD! Been watching quite a bit of the old Shaw Bros. Kung-Fu shit lately to get a small fix...

I think the reason that there's less hype for this right now is that there is less hype from MGS/Bioware...they need to spill the fucking beans already...

Side note: the new pics look vastly more refined. All they need to do, from the vids I've seen, is make sure that there is some real reaction/hit animation to really give the attacks some punch. Otherwise, looks to be on the road to greatness.

rastex

Banned
chespace said:

just trying to gauge the hype here. seems like all the anticipation just up and evaporated.

I think if people were to be hyped about all the hot releases in the next 4-6 months it would be totally exhausting. There's just SOOO much stuff coming out in the next month that it's literally overwhelming, let alone thinking about stuff NEXT year. The only thing that can diverge attention to next year are the next-gen consoles...

Fifty

Mrbob said:
Yes.

Well Halo 2 being 24 days away will tend to do that. :D This game is slated for 2005 release so it is awhile away.....

Indeed, and as Rastex said...This season is so crowded that it's hard to think of 2005 games.

shpankey

not an idiot
I sure am chespace... one of my absolutely most anticipated games out there! Just kind of clouded right now with the impending Halo 2 launch.

I'm frothing like a rabbid daschund which is to say this is likely near to the top of whatever lists. I don't see a ton else for the xbox that could take away from this game's appeal after Halo 2.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
I can't say I've been a fan of KOTOR (actually I did not like it all), but the latest videos I've seen of this game have me really wanting to get this one. The first videos I saw had me thinking of Mortal Kombat with prettier graphics, the animations were really that *awful*. But since then it's gotten way better, up to the point it's not an issue anymore.
And I really love that ancient China feel.

Top Bottom