• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

James Bond?!?!??!?!?! OMFG?!?TW?TF OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Banned
Hugh Jackman the next James Bond? I think that's how it's going to turn out, although I'd really like to see Obi Wan as 007.

Oh yea, and bring back Oddjob.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Mairu said:
Link?

I like Hugh Jackman, but I don't think I could see him as James Bond.

Jackman has a bit of Connerry thing goin' on. I can't wait to see him as Bond if this is true.

B'z-chan

Banned
IF rumors are true about the flare ups with Bronsman and MGM again then yes this is true if not then i wont believe it till i see him in the suit. If so i will not support 007 in any form.

Manders

Banned
rumor. not true. brosnan is doing one more and then getting replaced. i think colin ferrell's name was being tossed around too.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
B'z-chan said:
IF rumors are true about the flare ups with Bronsman and MGM again then yes this is true if not then i wont believe it till i see him in the suit. If so i will not support 007 in any form.

WHAT?!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wolfy said:
If that's overreacting, I'm a jehovah witness grandma.

Let me help you cross the street and slam a door in your face, then.

OMG HHAHAHAHAH WTWFWTWFWTWFWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????? LOOLLLLLLLLERZ!

Seriously, now...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
posting a thread with the title, "James Bond?!?!??!?!?! OMFG?!?TW?TF OMG" implies a lot more than, "hey, I read this online poll, and those polled picked Jackman."

B'z-chan

Banned
levious said:
They have been fighting over some stupid crap, mainly about royalties and property rigths, since MGM interactive went down he was suppost to get a certain amount of money from the games. Then once ea picked it up he was suppost to get more money. And now he isnt getting the original contracted ammount. Also he was contracted to do one more bond film if not more. And they want to let him go. Thing is they dont want to pay to get out of the contract so they are trying to show that he can no longer physically play bond which is bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom