• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JAMMA 2005 roundup!

jarrod

Banned
It's shaping up to be the best AM show in a long damn time.... what am I missing?

Taito
-Battle Gear 4 (Type-X+)
-Shikigami no Shiro III (Type-X) Alfa System
-ZOIDS Infinity EX (Type-X) Tomy
-Mirai Eigou: Taisen Hot Gimmick 5 (Type-X) X-Nauts
-Half-Life 2: Survivor (Type-X) Valve
-Kyoryu Taisen Dino King: Card Game (Type-X) D-Gate
-Big Buck Hunter Pro (Type-X) Raw Thrills

SEGA
-House of the Dead 4(LindBergh)
-AfterBurner (LindBergh)
-Virtua Fighter 5 (LindBergh)
-Power Smash 3 (LindBergh)
-Psy-Phi (LindBergh)
-Quest of D Ver. 2.0 (Chihiro)
-Sega Network Golf Pro Tour Ver. 2006 (Chihiro)
-Kodai Ouja Kyouryuu King (Chihiro) Sega
-The King of Fighters XI (AtomisWave) SNK Playmore
-Metal Slug 6 (AtomisWave) SNK Playmore/Noise Factory
-Hokuto no Ken (AtomisWave) Arc System Works
-Under Defeat (Naomi GD-ROM) G.Rev

Namco
-Tekken 5.1: Dark Resurrection (System 258)
-Cobra: The Arcade (System 258)
-Mario Kart: Arcade GP (TriForce)
-Counter Strike Neo V2 (Namco N2)
-Druaga Online: The Story of Aon (Chihiro)

Banpresto
-Chou DragonBall Z (System 258) Craft and Master
-Kidou Senshi Gundam: Senjou no Kizuna (System 258) Namco
-Kidou Senshi Gundam 0079: Card Builder (Naomi 2)

Konami
-Paintball Mania (Pysone)
-Beatmania IIDX12: Happy Sky (System 572)
-Battle Climaxx 2: Wrestling Arena (Pysone) Yukes

Capcom
-War of the Grail (System 246)
-Battle Network Rockman.EXE: The Medal Operation (???)
-Super Mario Fushigi no Korokoro Party 2 (???)
-Super Mario Fushigi no Janjanland (???)
-Donkey Kong: Jungle Fever (TriForce)
-Geki Makaimura (???)
-Pingu's Ice Block (???)

Cave
-Espgaluda 2 (Proprietary Hardware)
-Puzzle! Mushihime-Tama (Proprietary Hardware)

Aruze
-Sorcerian Legend (AP-3) Nihon Falcom
-VM Japan: Maboroshi Furan Senki (AP-3) Nihon Falcom
-Daedalus Labyrinth (AP-3)

Able Corporation
-Ragelgi (Naomi GD-ROM) Milestone
-Korokoro Chameleon (Naomi GD-ROM) Star*Fish

Atlus
-Top Driver (???)

-updated... dropped the rumors too sadly. :(

xexex

Banned
just the fact that there is even a rumor of a Tokyo Wars 2 is just .... shocking to me.

hope it pans out.

jarrod

Banned
Culex said:
I take it that Sega has officially abandoned the Tri-Force arcade board?
Well, they did release Key of Avalon 2 and Virtua Striker 4 somewhat recently... but yeah, pretty much.

It will be interesting to see what Sega does with Afterburner. I wonder how they will update the gameplay mechanics.

Also, Metal Slug 6, has there been any news on this?

Lindbergh is awesome to the point where its damn powerful, and cheap enough (I assume based on the technology), to the point where I might actually see the damn games in any arcade around me.

polg

Can we play the TimeZones game as usual?
at what time will JAMMA start? and what time will that be in NYC, Paris, Moscow and Casablanca? :D

I wonder what's prompted the focus back on arcade work for some of these companies? Are they unhappy with the way the console market is turning out? Or do they just see arcades as a tappable resource given how dead they've been in the past few years?

Mrbob

Taito is making a Half Life arcade game...? Light gun game? Namco making Counter Strike arcade game? WTF.

KingJ2002

from game watch (babelfish translation)

Corporation Japanese amusement machine industrial association (JAMMA) with all the Japanese playground facility associations (JAPEA) the arcade game and the prize machine which are sponsored assemble to one hall, "43rd amusement machine show". This year, to last year it is not Tokyo big sight, you use 1 - 3 holes of Makuhari メッセ and are held.

First being attached to the eye, dome screen frame frame "p.o.d. of bump rest "Adopted" the bond of the movement soldier Gundam battlefield "ナムコブース is exhibited jointly with 4 ×2, (bump rest side the federal troop, ナムコ side the ジオン troop). Appeared with private show as the new title which utilizes the new baseplate "LINDBERG" of Sega "the house of the dead 4" from the first "バーチャファイタ- 5" even and so on anew image exhibition.

With the card game the "dinosaur king", tight - the dinosaur title 2 work "of die/di no king battle CARD GAME", also "ドルアーガ online the story of オーン" of ナムコ which the beginning appears being brushed up with previous AM show, exhibition and attention title is exhibited large number. Many attention title is exhibited to in addition to. Details chasing, publish the report.

As for cycle of リニƒ…ーアル of the video game baseplate the evolution of of game hard for here several year home parallel, the tendency which is done strengthened, it probably is at the point where, but Xbox 360 of the end of year appearance schedule which this time is called the next generation machine, in the form which adjusts the new pace next spring such as place t Shaun 3 of appearance schedule hard, Sega started moving first

am101.jpg

am103.jpg

am104.jpg

am105.jpg

am106.jpg

Raw64life

Even though it's under SEGA I thought Power Smash 3 was Power Stone 3 at first glance and almost shit myself. Also, SF4 better exist.

tetsuoxb

No Street Fighter 4. Told ya so.

War of the Grail is the Versus Battle Action Game... aka New Competitive Action Game.

That Mario Kart pic looks really sweet though. Can't wait to play it!

ourumov

tetsuoxb said:
No Street Fighter 4. Told ya so.

War of the Grail is the Versus Battle Action Game... aka New Competitive Action Game.

That Mario Kart pic looks really sweet though. Can't wait to play it!
Shit...All my hopes to hell...Perhaps in 2007...

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
L00ks like the rumours of OutRun 2 Coast 2 Coast showing up turned out to be false
cry0jo.gif
cry0jo.gif

tetsuoxb

isamu said:
L00ks like the rumours of OutRun 2 Coast 2 Coast showing up turned out to be false
cry0jo.gif
cry0jo.gif

quit whining. I called stingers list for bullshit a long time ago, and you told me directly to let you dream.

welcome to the land of broken dreams and fanboy fapping.

Donkey Kong: Jungle Fever
title_logo.jpg

Super Mario Fushigi no Korokoro Party 2
title_logo.jpg

Super Mario Fushigi no Janjanland (Translation? Looks like Super Mario Bros 3)
title_logo.gif

Mega Man Exe: The Medal Operation
title_logo.gif

These are all Capcom developed games by the way.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Those Aferburner pics are odd...

The launch sequence from AC4 actually looks better in motion. :p The game itself looks fantastic, though.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
hrmmm i think that aircraft carrier is the kittyhawk...may dad worked on that ship!

dammit nm kitty hawk is 63 enterprise is 65.

Top Bottom