• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese men have bad habit of turning women off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai/0407/0706habit.html

A close shave behind was, well, pretty much literally a close shaved behind. A male habit women deplored was being asked to shave body hair usually not made public, which 88 percent of respondents expressed a disliking for.

What the...

Some other funky stories on that site. I guess that DC and the other japanese residents could tell us if that's just the japanese version of ananova or a decent news source.

The Japanese version of the site is better, but the English one's still ok.

"Surely they must realize the person on the other end of the line is only doing it for the money?" groans a 25-year-old woman. "There's something whacked about a guy wanting to jerk off while he's talking to somebody on the phone."

Indeed. lol

Despite fastidious personal hygiene being almost a national trait, Japanese women apparently have little time for men who insist on thoroughly scrubbing their privates before and after every romp -- an act 81 percent found annoying.

LMAO........

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Jacking off to phone sex happens in the states too...

And the cleaning part is pretty funny... some women get shocked when guys (aka gaijin) don't clean before sex... Also women like to clean before sex as well... however with the summers down here cleaning before isn't always a bad thing...

Yet another pet hate is when guys grab a woman's head while she is, er, paying lip service to his most intimate parts.

"Who the hell do they think they are?" rants a 20-year-old woman

hahahahaha what a frustrated girl. I have to grab the head wether she likes it or not

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
norinrad21 said:
hahahahaha what a frustrated girl. I have to grab the head wether she likes it or not

Well I'll tell you who I am baby!! I'm your daddy...now get back to work!

That's part of the show... let's talk about the girls who lay there like dead fish...

Funky Papa said:
Some other funky stories on that site. I guess that DC and the other japanese residents could tell us if that's just the japanese version of ananova or a decent news source.

HAHAHAHA. Ananova is totally reputable and mainstream compared to Mainichi Wai Wai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom