• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssMan

Banned
Anyone watch it on Comedy Central last night even though it was butchored? One of the funniest movies ever made PERIOD!

"After you're done, I want you to say, what a lovely tea party."

"Ben Affleck! You were the bomb in Phantoms!"

"If I woulda known that, I woulda been stealing monkeys since I was like seven and shit."

haha, yeah, i watched it. sweet movie but censored movie was kinda crap. still funny though

karasu

it's mediocre. It's kinda weird when the girls jump out of the van and start dancing around it's suppossed to be sexy, but they're all so skinny that their pants barely fit them. Four girls and not one ass, leg, or hip in the bunch. :/

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
To be honest, I've seen it once and found it immature and boring. I can appreciate immature if it's made in a funny way, but this one wasn't. The cameos were kind of cool though.

AssMan

Banned
SO many actors were in that movie. Chris Rock was probably the funniest:

"You spit in this? Any boogers in it? Taste it then. Taste the booger flavored coffee."

"Man this movie is going to make House Party look like House Party 2!"

"The whole fucking world is against us dude I swear to God!"

When Jay says "I said you love the cock!" he makes the hand gesture of holding the biggest cock ever. LOL

Heh. Yeah, i watched it last night too. The movies funny as hell, but it was weird to see it so chopped up. It just reminded me that i need to buy it and low and behold i can get that and super troopers for $20 at best buy this week. Thats not bad at all for two fucked up movies.

evil ways

AssMan said:
SO many actors were in that movie. Chris Rock was probably the funniest:

"You spit in this? Any boogers in it? Taste it then. Taste the booger flavored coffee."

"Man this movie is going to make House Party look like House Party 2!"

"*sniff* *sniff* Cra, crack, cracker?"

"You went to film school didn't you? Must piss you off to see a black man runnin' a big old production like this, huh? Went to film school. Does your daddy know you give a nigga his coffee? Must kill him, doesn't it!"

"I film this bitch, I yell cut and then I get the fuck outta here back to my trailer because I got more white girls in there then the first lifeboat of the Titanic and they all want a part in my movie and I got just the part for 'em!"

Funniest shit ever.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
"What kinda animals? BEARS!?! (Mime squeezing jugs) RHINOS!?! (Pretends to rub a giant dong attached to nose)

"No, you misunderstand me, I meant if you were a sheep, would you fuck another sheep if you were ANOTHER SHEEP"

Sean William Scotts cameo was awesome. I wish they left out anything with a lightsaber though.

AeroGod

Great movie. When it came out on DVD I watched it everyday for like 2 months, and I still go back to it a few times a month. IMO the second best Kevin Smith movie, just behind Dogma.

The best part are the deleting scenes on the dvd though, the hooker part is downright side splitting.

MaddenNFL64

Yeah. I watched it last night as well. That movie has so many damn cameos.

My favorite scene was when Will Ferrells' character shot the guy in the moose costume :p.

pilonv1

Worst Smith film yet. But he's admitted it was some masturbatory directing and writing, and honestly did you expect any less?

hobbitx

I much rather wanted to see a film about those two dope dealing and screwing around in their own town. That movie used the oldest adventure plat in the book, it was kinda funny and I like it, but I just expect so much more from Kevin. He makes something like this, and want even give Clerks at least a straight to video sequel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom