• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Schmo 2 - Episode 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenguman

evil ways said:
Did the guy already give the girl contestants a pearl necklace?
On the first episode. The drunk girl got kicked out

Diablos said:
Dammit, everyone knows the proper way to spell that name is Joe SCHMOE. It has a freaking E. OK??
Yes, but Spike TV doesn't use the 'e' -- so I used it properly.

PUNK!!

;)

Bog

Junior Ace
The official thread... WHY NOT USE IT?! And yes, this episode was good, too. The chick playing Cammy might be the hottest girl ever.

Tenguman

Nah, I think Ingrid is hotter. Her boobies are natural at least ;)

1.jpg
2.jpg

2a.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg

That's enough though...I gotta be careful or I'll turn into this guy:
creepy.jpg

cubanb

Banned
nice pics... i watched the first episode last week... I realize I must have confused Joe Schmo with something else.... I never knew about this show. I like the concept, but it seems the execution could be sloppier than what i have heard in the first season.
Ill be looking for the first season on netflix when it comes out so i can check out the first season

Ingrid is hot indeed...
the saddest thing about JS2 is that Piper is the least pretty chick... even the crier and the drunk are hotter...
why would any guy want Piper, other than the 100K, when the other chicks are hotter!?
oh, and the elimination was definitely unexpected to me!

AniHawk

I wonder if Ingrid is secretly in on this, thus duping the viewers. If she isn't in on it, I think she thinks Cammy and Ambrosia are going behind her back with Austin, and she's trying to call them on it. They're doing a lot of really silly things (overuse of metaphors, sexual references), and things to parody other reality shows which would make it somewhat obvious, I guess.

Also am betting money on either Bryce's frog dying, or Bryce going to be elimated the next guy eviction, and come back to stalk Piper through the rest of the remaining episodes. Or maybe he'll hypnotize her.

Definitely gotta love the falcon slamming into the glass door though. The whole segment had me rolling.

Tenguman

AniHawk said:
They're doing a lot of really silly things (overuse of metaphors, sexual references), and things to parody other reality shows which would make it somewhat obvious, I guess.
Yeah, that's the biggest problem I see so far. They are going overboard on the sterotypes and it's kinda backfiring on them. Though, the biggest problem they have so far is when Ingrid asked one others where they came from, the actress said "Oh, my modeling-agency got me this job..I'm here for the day" (or something like that) -- and then she got voted off 5min later. I think that's why Ingrid has been picking up on things while the dude hasn't.

Also am betting money on either Bryce's frog dying, or Bryce going to be elimated the next guy eviction, and come back to stalk Piper through the rest of the remaining episodes. Or maybe he'll hypnotize her.

Definitely gotta love the falcon slamming into the glass door though. The whole segment had me rolling.
I really hope Bryce comes back as a stalker :) That would be hilarious...though it would tip off Ingrid. And yeah, that falcon bit was great.

Memles

The Falcon Twist is far and away the only brilliant thing about the show...the rest is a little blah for me. It is simply a brilliant, brilliant thing, that Falcon. I love it. Will keep me watching.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
FUNNY ASS SH*T that Falcon is... he is such a funny thing... also Cammie is definately Playboy/Penthouse bound, and I think Ingrid is REALLY hot as well as the pics at teh top of the thread show... she keeps that look on her face that she is Skeptic as hellllll , so if they vote her off.. I think that would be pretty crazy... the guy seems clueless to whats going on and is just having a good time...

lexbubble

Memles said:
The Falcon Twist is far and away the only brilliant thing about the show...the rest is a little blah for me. It is simply a brilliant, brilliant thing, that Falcon. I love it. Will keep me watching.

I laughed out loud for at least I minute striaght when it kept flying into the windows. Last night was the first time that I saw this show...but I will def. be tuning in next time...that and my roommate laughes so loud it keeps me up so I might as well watch the dumb thing.

Joe Schmo 2 has been great so far.. the stalker character guy is a great actor, and really goes above and beyond.. the part when he'd be laughing and smiling while smashing grapes and then turning all mad/weird when they werent looking.. classic.

i hope they get rid of ingrid soon, she definately is onto it, she even said "if they are playing a joke on me, then whatever" or something like that..

tim , however, has no frigging clue.. and is perfect for the show.

AniHawk

LuckyBrand said:
tim , however, has no frigging clue.. and is perfect for the show.

Yeah, he reminds me more of Matt. Ingrid would probably start saying that she knew all along, and kill the fun in the surprise. I wonder if she'll get the prizes if she's evicted.

Why did Tim name Bryce, Cruiser? Only guy I saw in Bryce from Stripes was Frances.

AniHawk said:
Yeah, he reminds me more of Matt. Ingrid would probably start saying that she knew all along, and kill the fun in the surprise. I wonder if she'll get the prizes if she's evicted.

Why did Tim name Bryce, Cruiser? Only guy I saw in Bryce from Stripes was Frances.

tim's cruiser analysis was so off base and wrong, it was hilarious..

tim is almost better for joe schmo that matt was! which is hard to believe is possible...

i hope matt shows up in the last episode to present the prize(s)..

ingrid is way too smart, they needed to find a dumber girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom