• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JOE SCHMO TWO ... WHHAAAATT IS GOOOIING ON!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

what the fuck was that? i can't believe this shit
this whole show has to be fake man
they just decided to let ingrid in?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I believed the first show was totally faked. I believe season two is fake as well.

Tamanon, what we mean is that everyone is playing a role. Even then people who are supposed not know it is fake.

Tamanon said:
Um....

The whole show *IS* fake.

Please tell me you were joking with that.

... wait a second, some believe any of the reality shows are actually REAL? Wow.

All the same, and despite the fact I don't watch this, what happened?

don't read this if you want to actually watch the episode!

basically, austin gave ingrid the pearl necklace
and says that all the other girls said ambrosia was a bitch
ambrosia goes crazy saying the show is a joke blah blah
THEN THE HOST STARTS SAYING THE SHOW IS A JOKE
and pulls out his fake teeth caps and goes into normal accent
and they let ingrid in on it and that its all fake
and tell her she isnt alone, tim doesnt know
then they offer her a script and an offer to join the show!

and props for them mentioning "donkey punch"

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
They failed. The goal was to tric them both. Tim is a douche. I dont give a damn about him. Ingrid is what made it interesting and now that she knows there isnt much point to watching.

well, even though the events of tonight's show have firmly pushed me into the realm of "this show is fucking fake" i can't wait to see next week's episode...

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I thought season one was staged completely.. but wasnt completely sure..

this time, I know it is.. there is no way they would really turn a 'normal' person loose in an environment like that and hope they dont fuck up...

one day they will go on TV and shout 'we punked you all' into the screen. That will be a great day.

I guess I'm the only one not convinced it's fake.

So what if she's become an actor? I doubt that they'll give her too lofty of a role. It's not like she has to memorize lines or anything- all she really has to do is be herself and not mention that the rest are actors to Tim or Amanda. NOT A DIFFICULT THING AT ALL.

okay, this week's show was AMAZING!!!
AMAZING!!!

i still believe the whole thing is fake, because NOBODY can be that fucking stupid... but god damn it's entertaining!

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
I'm on the floor laughing my ass off. What a fantastic episode. Tim almost busted a nut when he found out about the video.

Elanor though.. wow. She did an amazing job with the awful coming-on speech and then the "you used one of my coupons!?" explosion. Then the funny faces everyone was making when Tim and Amanda weren't looking. HAHAH...

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
AniHawk said:
Tim was hilarious.
"And if you want anymore pearl necklaces, we'll be upstairs"

Yeah I couldn't believe that. Does anyone else agree that Amanda looks extremely out of place? She's not attractive looking at all.

AniHawk

Lathentar said:
Yeah I couldn't believe that. Does anyone else agree that Amanda looks extremely out of place? She's not attractive looking at all.

I think she's better looking than Eleanor. Pulls off the "cute girl next door" look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom