• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Join the war! A Promisance game server! JOIN!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
So I have been working on the past days to setup Promisance, which is a quite old but very cool web-based game based on fantasy and warfare. Since I loved the game when I was younger, I decided to spend a lot of time setting it up, and so... after hard work setting up the script and crap I present to you!

http://www.eiilo.com/promisance/

Now, the index page is VERY rough, but I fail at designing pages. A cooler index will pop up down the road, but that's all I have and it works. Besides, this is practically a GAF exclusive thing. The game is simple... build an empire, an army, and wage war to win land and get a better economy. I want to have MONEY prizes at the end of the round which is July 1st, so I am asking for banner clicks and donations if some of you guys have some spare change. The details are in the index page, so read those. Discuss the game in here, as the forum the script has is spotty at best. You can form clans, organize attacks and more. So...TIME TO WAGE WAR GAF!

The game is simple, just read the easy and simple FAQ and get on it. I wanna see some of you guys in the game. If the mods don't like this then lock away. The game is a bit faster paced since you get 6 turns every 10 minutes. I am planning on doing some special events to spice things up, which will be posted in this thread and the In game news thing. I also wanna do a summary of the biggest battles each week. The game was beta tested, but if you notice bugs just lemme know!

PD: I didn't make the script, just the game server and setup stuff.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Wow, surprisingly I already got 2 dollars from donations which was way faster than expected. Well, at least you guys know there will be some kind of prize =P. Also, after 200 turns used your empire is open to attack, but then you can also attack. :D

JoeMartin

lol yeah this is the first time I have actually ever heard of/played this and I was hitting the attack button 4 turns in, lol.

GO ATTACK NAO!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
JoeMartin said:
lol yeah this is the first time I have actually ever heard of/played this and I was hitting the attack button 4 turns in, lol.

GO ATTACK NAO!

If you are Domain seems you got owned :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
JoeMartin said:
Nah I abandoned it.

LOL :lol You cruel bastard =P. Anyway... in the next few hours I'll probably be waging war against "Citadel" seeing they are obviously checking my stats =P.

EDIT: I love this game...

0 hours ago You find Citadel (#5) losing a fight with your wizards! You killed 2954 Wizards, losing 12 Wizards in the process.
0 hours ago You find Citadel (#5) losing a fight with your wizards! You killed 6766 Wizards, losing 1087 Wizards in the process.

DON'T MESS WITH ME! BWAHAHA

JoeMartin

Code:
[B]Date/Time                                                Attacker:          Defender:          Outcome:[/B]
Mon, 19 May 2008 15:51:04 +0000                          Relixians (#2)     Citadel (#5)       Spell: Lightning Strike Failed

At least my spells actually go off. :lol

EDIT: AND TAKE THAT ROAR :D

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Favor returned... but with a real army baby! No magic crap for me! (I fail at it :lol ). Come on, we need more people!! :D It's free and quite easy to play.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
JoeMartin said:
Code:
[B]Date/Time                                                Attacker:          Defender:          Outcome:[/B]
Mon, 19 May 2008 15:51:04 +0000                          Relixians (#2)     Citadel (#5)       Spell: Lightning Strike Failed

At least my spells actually go off. :lol

EDIT: AND TAKE THAT ROAR :D

Code:
Mon, 19 May 2008 23:27:04 +0000  	Relixians (#2)
Clan: 	Citadel (#5)
Clan: 	Aerial Assault
156 Acres
Mon, 19 May 2008 23:26:52 +0000 	Relixians (#2)
Clan: 	Standard Attack
122 Acres
Mon, 19 May 2008 23:25:41 +0000 	Relixians (#2)
157 Acres
Mon, 19 May 2008 23:25:36 +0000 	Relixians (#2)
120 Acres
Mon, 19 May 2008 23:25:29 +0000 	Relixians (#2)
142 Acres
Mon, 19 May 2008 23:25:25 +0000 	Relixians (#2)
116 Acres
Mon, 19 May 2008 23:25:18 +0000 	Relixians (#2)
167 Acres

Revenge is sweet. I didn't notice the other empire attacked you too, so now i am giving you a helping hand beating him to the pulp. It's hard... but his wizards suck.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Sooo.... just wondering if anyone is interested in joining the GAF clan, which is only me so far. More than 60% of the 15 people playing are Anon... from 4Chan >_>, and though I am #1 so far I want partners cuz I am gonna get my ass kicked. Join me and join the GAF clan.... password: believe

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
So, now there are 25 people playing the game, it has gotten interesting lately, but I have EVERY SINGLE PERSON attacking me, since most are in clans. Come on people, join up =P. It's a really simple, fun and addictive game, and after you join there is a Game Guide. :D

chapel

Banned
I joined and have been playing. You start out with a lot of shit.

Just building up my resources, guess I have to read some more to learn the warfare part of the game.

Top Bottom