• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JOY- First time ever I meet a bi and see a lesbian kiss with my own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogg

Yay. I was at a party for a friend in a bar, and there was this girl, also one of her friends. They were dancing, we asked them to kiss each other, they did. Fuckin A. Later on that evening they kissed again. making two female friends kiss each other rules! Later I chated with the bi, now at first I didnt know she was a bi, until she told me. that filled my hollow head with joy.Cool. So i talked to her a bit more, asked her if she can give me some tips on how to treat a girl, if you know what I mean. She didnt say any thing helpful, which was kind of a let down.
Any way, I feel so giddy right now.
oh i know this thread is wortless without pictures. soory.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I too remember my first BI viewing experience. It was a long time ago and I can still remember it in every detail. there was 5 guys sitting their playing cards and my mates hot sister just started getting into her girlfriend. later we bust into their room and they had just been for spas, on girl was sitting on a chair and the other standing in front of her just wearing a towel (both of em). I told myself "todays the day" but it wasnt :( But by god it will be one day.

LakeEarth

That's always good. One time I was at a party where there were 6 girls and only 4 guys... so we had each girl pair off and have to kiss for like 10 seconds... very juvinile, but fun as fuck.

Outlaw

Banned
LakeEarth said:
That's always good. One time I was at a party where there were 6 girls and only 4 guys... so we had each girl pair off and have to kiss for like 10 seconds... very juvinile, but fun as fuck.

Was this after all the guys sucked each other's cock?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cubsfan23 said:
All girls are bi or have thought about being bi. Fact.

Is your mom bi? has she had bi thoughts? Astros fans want to know.

Really what a retarded thing to say.

Initially it's kind of nice seeing two girls kiss, but soon after that I get the feeling that I want absolutley nothing to do with them.

Pattergen

Bacon said:
Initially it's kind of nice seeing two girls kiss, but soon after that I get the feeling that I want absolutley nothing to do with them.

Yeah. I'd see this type of shit all the time at college. To those who are really bi, no offense, but I'd have to say that most of the time it's just dumb girls trying to get dumb guys.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Dating a Bi girl was probably one of the worst experiences, and sickening emotional rollercoasters of my entire life.

I would never consider doing so again. (Other than the fact that I'm happily attached)

Over-rated, like most hyped fantasies.

Freeburn.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Cubsfan23 said:
All girls are bi or have thought about being bi. Fact.

That's true, insomuch as it's also true that most guys are bi or have thought about it. We all have inherent homosexual tendencies. Some are just more expressed than others. This doesn't mean that every guy will be bi/gay or every girl will be a horny bisexual who likes to make out with girls in public, it's just the nature of our humanity.

Pellham

Banned
Just because girls have no problems kissing girls does not make them bi. Girls tend to be more touchy-feely with each other than guys are. After all, they throw lingerie parties and they prefer having massages from female masseuses, etc. It's more of a societal perception than anything (in Japan, it's the other way around, with male-male stuff being more common because women are into it, not saying that guys will kiss each other, but the amount of straight prettyboys in the j-rock scene who touch each other up to get their fangirls wild pretty much says it all).

darscot

bionic77 said:
Fake lesbians that do it for attention are generally so much hotter then real lesbians.

How true it is! I used to hang out with a lesbian couple. They were allot of fun to go get drunk with. The were pretty stereotypical though. One very tom-boy like, shaved head punk style, but still beautiful. The other soft and girly. One didn't like men the other wanted to be a man. But still lots of fun and they always were willing to drive our sorry drunk asses around. They were about the only sexy lesbian couple I have ever seen.

I saw two very hot lesbians kissing one day on my campus library...i was like "mmmmmMMm lesbians.."

and if i had a camera i would have got a picture for all the guys here lol

BuddyC

it's like a trainwreck in here. a sweet, glorious, bisexual trainwreck that doesn't have any pictures, making it USELESS.

bjork

Took one of my best friends to a bar once, and she ended up getting plastered and making out with some other girl. It was definitely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom