• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[JPN] -- latest boxarts

king zell

some old and some new..

B0002YC56Q.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B00067HMNU.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00068WKKE.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B00068WKHW.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B000654XYS.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00068WKM2.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
B0002ZCKLA.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

000605000L.jpg
000589000L.jpg

boxart_jap_viewtifuljoe2.jpg

boxart_jap_dk_junglebeat_large.jpg

Culex

Banned
I hope Naruto 3 sells well. The first two are must-have imports for any anime fan. Not only do they mirror the show well, they're actually fun to play!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Culex said:
I hope Naruto 3 sells well. The first two are must-have imports for any anime fan. Not only do they mirror the show well, they're actually fun to play!
Well, the first one isn't really a must have if you have the second one. :D

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
B0002YC56Q.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

What is this sexy little beast? That Atlus in the corner of the box is getting me a little wet too.

belgurdo

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:

Glad I'm not the only one that caught that

And Stella Deus looks like a "no go" to me, especially after seeing the trailer and reading that thread

belgurdo

Banned
RevenantKioku said:
I wish the SRPG fad would die down a little. I want some more FF clones for a while. I need more turn-based stuff goddamn it.
I'll still end up importing this.

Wait til Final Fantasy XII. Just like when X hit and we got a deluge of games set in "tropical" worlds, you'll be seeing plenty of giant Starwarsish airships, Turkish domes, and Italian castles in games to come for at least a couple of years

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
belgurdo said:
Wait til Final Fantasy XII. Just like when X hit and we got a deluge of games set in "tropical" worlds, you'll be seeing plenty of giant Starwarsish airships, Turkish domes, and Italian castles in games to come for at least a couple of years

But not even FXII gives us that sweet turn based sugar.

jiggle

trippingmartian said:
Stella Deus box is hot! I vaguely remember hearing of this title in passing. I'll have to look into it some more.

It's from the makers of Hoshigami. That should excite some while turning off many others.

Bebpo

Banned
trippingmartian said:
Stella Deus box is hot! I vaguely remember hearing of this title in passing. I'll have to look into it some more.

It's from the makers of Hoshigami except this time Atlus put a leash on them and made them not screw up.

Take the best parts of every SRPG and add them all together and you have Stelladeus. Game is fantastic in every area and the only thing that hurts it a bit is the low-budget non-flashy 2d look it has. They pulled through and made a really freaking good SRPG, so I guess some teams can go from bad -> awesome after all.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
What is DA White? Dating sim? That box art looks really nice, love the use of color...

Vargas

Bebpo said:
It's from the makers of Hoshigami except this time Atlus put a leash on them and made them not screw up.

Take the best parts of every SRPG and add them all together and you have Stelladeus. Game is fantastic in every area and the only thing that hurts it a bit is the low-budget non-flashy 2d look it has. They pulled through and made a really freaking good SRPG, so I guess some teams can go from bad -> awesome after all.

Hopefully Atlus picks it up for release in the states then.

If I'm not mistaken they changed the SM64DS boxart slightly, wasn't it just normal Mario looking up? As opposed to the wing cap Mario we see now.

In that Feel The Magic/I Would Die For You boxart look where the forest is located. ^^;;

And I prefer the old Mario DS boxart where he was looking up into the air.

djtiesto said:
What is DA White? Dating sim? That box art looks really nice, love the use of color...

Visual Novel with Realtime 3D Battle elements. I've never played it, so I couldn't say whether the battle stuff was actually good or not. Sequel to D→A:BLACK.

Vashu

I was really astounded by the fact that the US version had a top... Why the hell put a top on a damned silhouet??!! Damned puritans! :p

Acrylamid

OK, it's a European boxart, but I didn't want to open a new thread for it and maybe someone here is interested in it:
B00065537Y.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Top Bottom