• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

klonere

Banned
DEksnwTUIAA4Nzv.jpg

Praying this makes tape

The only reason they should keep her in NXT is if they are going to have Kairi Sane win the MYC and then challenge Asuka at the next Takeover

Io should be cleared around September or October, so they could do Asuka vs. Io at the November Takeover. It would be the first time those two have ever wrestled each other.

Itami and Ohno had their match on the first show of these tapings. It ended in a DQ and Itami laid him out. Then Black laid out Itami on the tapings for the next show. So maybe a three way?
Maybe. I do find it weird Ohno has done very little since he came back since he seemed a big get when he originally came back. But I guess there's a lot of other new top guys.

*mute Asuka pulls out a body pillow of a shota anime character and smooches it*
I LOVE IT MAGGLE
i thought that was ember moon's gimmick

I few things I've noticed on that Ambulance match...

1. Were those indy peeps as onlookers in the parking lot?
2. Jamie Noble is back. Thank goodness he survived.

The only reason they should keep her in NXT is if they are going to have Kairi Sane win the MYC and then challenge Asuka at the next Takeover

Cool, another Japanese super champ who'll have no storylines. Hopefully Kairi actually consistently has show-stealing PPV matches or her English is good enough to have interactions with other wrestlers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
every time pentagon jr and la park throw hands it is the coolest thing visually in wrestling

esp with park in the all black and pentagon in the black and gold., if they ever do a one on one match it'll be a literal blood bath

Cool, another Japanese super champ who'll have no storylines. Hopefully Kairi actually consistently has show-stealing PPV matches or her English is good enough to have interactions with other wrestlers.

She's not a super champ though. That's not her style. Her strengths are in her selling. She won't be Asuka 2.0 whether she's the one that wins the title from her or not.

Top Bottom