• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Cool, another Japanese super champ who'll have no storylines. Hopefully Kairi actually consistently has show-stealing PPV matches or her English is good enough to have interactions with other wrestlers.

She is a very good wrestler although how WWE use her in ring could change that. Her English is alright. Better than Asuka and Io's.

Mahonay

Banned
NXT was just ok this week. Johnny Gargano had a really great comeback promo though. Dude has presence, hope he gets some focus down the line.

Too bad Ciampa is injured. A match between them at TakeOver would have been fucking amazing.

Mahonay

Banned
How about 205 live
Michael-Scott-angry-stare-at-toby.gif

Mahonay

Banned
It's always weird seeing guys like Scott Hall and Jake Roberts move around like they do

They barely took like 5% of the amount of bumps that guys in the indies do today.

Pray for Ospreay
Drinking like that for that many years will do that to you. Your body does not hold up half as well. Also drugs.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
How is it that NXT a show owned and run entirely by the WWE and aired on the WWE Network also owned and operated entirely by the WWE has commercials in the middle of matches? Commercials exclusively of shows that air on the network that you have to already be subscribed to to be watching said NXT show.

What in the actual fuck?

Scottify

The more I think about it, Bronson is like a real life wrestling celebrity in this thread. Maybe we should start treating him as such.

Toki767

How is it that NXT a show owned and run entirely by the WWE and aired on the WWE Network also owned and operated entirely by the WWE has commercials in the middle of matches? Commercials exclusively of shows that air on the network that you have to already be subscribed to to be watching said NXT show.

What in the actual fuck?

I think it's on actual TV in Europe and other countries that aren't in the US.

Gradually starting to skim my way through Progress chapters

Jimmy Havoc is very very good. He's like Tommy Dreamer and Raven at the same time

Scottify

Yep! My students know I'm a wrestler fan too. I do the Too Sweet with them. In addition, my student actually got me a WWE calendar as a Christmas gift.

They only get the Too Sweet if they get an A right? Otherwise it's a chairshot to the back of the head..

somedevil

Here a possible NXT Brooklyn Card:

Roode vs Drew vs Strong
Asuka vs Ember
Sanity vs AOP
Almas vs Gargano
Itamii vs Black or Ohno

Taped Before the main show

Iconic Duo vs Ruby Riot and ?

Brooklyn card looks good. Especially if the main event is what it seems like.

What in the actual fuck?

They want guys to learn how to work around commercial breaks because they'll have to do that on the main roster.

Top Bottom