• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Jesus christ that Mae young qualifier match on nxt this week...thay was terrible.

It's really strange that that was the one they chose to air. I think the BelAir match was better. Still not great, but better.

It's obvious they are holding all the best talent, which I would say is about a third of the field, back for the tournament itself. I have no worries about that.

It's really strange that that was the one they chose to air. I think the BelAir match was better. Still not great, but better.

It's obvious they are holding all the best talent, which I would say is about a third of the field, back for the tournament itself. I have no worries about that.
I'm very confident the overall event will be amazing but these two ladies had 0 chemistry. That rollover spot into the jump over roll while the opponent just sat there waiting made me cringe hard.

DEkO19hXgAAe9Fd.jpg

JambiBum

So here's a question about the possibility of a fpw fed. How are edit points going to be handled? Should it be assumed that everyone has all edit points unlocked?

So here's a question about the possibility of a fpw fed. How are edit points going to be handled? Should it be assumed that everyone has all edit points unlocked?
Determined by ranking of best poster.

OwensIsNow set to max

Bronx-Man to half
Everyone else in between
Zach to minimum

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think I burnt myself out on gaming and wrestling

time to get into books. or the network to put out saturday night and bethesda to put out new colossus

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
also i may have made a lot of ''''''''''controversial''''''''' posts in my post to ''''''''''''''''''some posters'''''''''''''''''' but this may be my most yet and why im the most controversial superstar in this thread

i like king of the hill and the critic more than the simpsons. 'prime seasons' or not.

also i may have made a lot of ''''''''''controversial''''''''' posts in my post to ''''''''''''''''''some posters'''''''''''''''''' but this may be my most yet and why im the most controversial superstar in this thread

i like king of the hill and the critic more than the simpsons. 'prime seasons' or not.
Shoot!!!!

I've been so damn busy and distracted that I completely forgot about NXT tonight.

This gif says otherwise.
jinder-mahal-entrance.gif
It bugs me that he's out there ahead of the LED red carpet thing before he stops. Last I saw I think he slowed down or something, I don't know I'm tired.
Fire Pro Wrestling Dev just port begged for Switch specifically, there is no end to this madness!

She's got the look, colour me intrigued.
They're signing a lot of women who are relative giants, kind of makes me wonder what's going to happen when they're all actively wrestling with others who are below average height or hell even average.
Why? Ratings are down for everything across the board shy of football (and even football had depressed ratings last season.).
WWE's ratings are down ahead of those and even still WWE doesn't command the ad-revenue of a lot of other stuff on TV, especially sports. Vince best just hope his money mark that runs USA doesn't retire or get fired.
Didn't Vince promise his stockholders that the tv deal in 2014 would be waaaaaay up like a true carny, only for the tv deal to be the same as the last one since no one besides USA have any interest at all in fake sports?

They'll either lose money going back to USA, or lose money going to another network. In no world does a program that is down like 60% over 5 years command the same fee, let alone a higher fee.

He did and last I read, which was ages ago, they were being sued or investigated for it.

Sephzilla

King of the Hill was always better than the Simpsons.

TysonKiddFACT.gif

hey friends, you can now watch sports entertainment on the Switch.

The video streaming service Niconico just launched on the Japanese e-shop. I was curious to try a video service so I made a Japanese account, downloaded it for free, and followed the in-app prompts to make a password. Watched a couple nonsensical videos, tried to search for Macross then under the search icon it showed categories, including a bunch of wrestling videos.

efNqWjE.jpg

Chris Benoit on Nintendo in 2017
9DhQCWT.jpg

Top Bottom