• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Bronx-Man

Banned
i just realized

there is like a 95% chance that they do a cuckolding angle with Mike & Maria Kanellis sometime within the next 5 years

you know it's coming

Hex! Somebody made Darryl for FPWW <3

9DA38ECD0707093392682C5299DD225C0E40ACC6

Bronx-Man

Banned
Roman's just mad Enzo has more charisma in his fucking pinky than he's ever shown in 5 years on the main roster.

s-s-s-sufferin' succotash, son! Get the fuck out, you big jabroni

somedevil

Also found this funny in people with horrible opinions are prove wrong again:

The current group of women who are allowed to actually wrestle are doing much better numbers then models wrestling badly. Shocking!

Plus Kairi can do the elbow drop.

Roman's just mad Enzo has more charisma in his fucking pinky than he's ever shown in 5 years on the main roster.

s-s-s-sufferin' succotash, son! Get the fuck out, you big jabroni

So your blaming Reigns who spoke up for the many who were upset with Enzo? Plus there are others rumors about him as well.

Bronx-Man

Banned
'where many dont share those views'
latest
I'm actually gonna buy this. Like 60% of the roster these days is 160lb nerds that spend their free time playing video games and having orgies, they don't seem like the Trump type for the most part.

Plus they've got a shitload of international folks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm actually gonna buy this. Like 60% of the roster these days is 160lb nerds that spend their free time playing video games and having orgies, they don't seem like the Trumo type for the most part.

you say that but cody fills all those roles and hes a trumpster

Fox318

I'm actually gonna buy this. Like 60% of the roster these days is 160lb nerds that spend their free time playing video games and having orgies, they don't seem like the Trump type for the most part.

That doesn't matter. Those same people probably are complaining how they aren't paying a flat tax while ignoring their 1099 status and lack of owning their name.

Xavier is probably one of those guys who browsed Gamergate news sites trying to connect the dots.

Heroman

Banned
That doesn't matter. Those same people probably are complaining how they aren't paying a flat tax while ignoring their 1099 status and lack of owning their name.

Xavier is probably one of those guys who browsed Gamergate news sites trying to connect the dots.
What are you talking about?

Yeah, Kairi has been told she's allowed to do the elbow drop.

And her first round opponent tomorrow will be
Tessa Blanchard

Also, Dave reiterated what I've said for months, that Toni Storm is one of the favorites for the tournament. I still expect the finals to be Storm vs. Sane/Hojo

And Santana Garrett is in the tournament.

Anth0ny

Good morning grapplegaf

Fuck trump and all the cunts who support him

That being said, supporting trump will only help your wwe push. Because fuck this company.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh taped. When does it air is what I care about :/

Oh taped. When does it air is what I care about :/

August 20th (after Summerslam) is Bracketology

First four episodes drop on August 28th after Raw

Next four drop September 4th after Raw

Finals are live from Vegas following SD on September 12th

Is Toni even officially signed? I thought they didn't want a repeat of the CWC where they didn't sign 2 of the semifinalists.

Toni isn't signed because she's under contract with Stardom until October, but there's absolutely zero chance she turns a deal down if they offer her one. Like absolutely zero.

She has been extremely open about wanting to be in WWE.

Playing Final Fantasy 12.

Made a mistake assigning jobs early on. Game didn't warn me they were permanent. Have to throw away five hrs and restart all over again.

Games were a mistake.

thefro

I mean, if you stereotype that the international folks + minorities + most of the women don't like Trump, that's over half the roster.

Then you've got the people who probably voted for him out of self-interest because they're in a high tax bracket/Clinton being perceived as a shitty candidate who may not be high on him.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
August 20th (after Summerslam) is Bracketology

First four episodes drop on August 28th after Raw

Next four drop September 4th after Raw

Finals are live from Vegas following SD on September 12th

Toni isn't signed because she's under contract with Stardom until October, but there's absolutely zero chance she turns a deal down if they offer her one. Like absolutely zero.

She has been extremely open about wanting to be in WWE.

Thats so far away tho. Why you do me like this Serene?

Top Bottom