• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Thats so far away tho. Why you do me like this Serene?

Oh trust me, I'm not happy about it either. I think it's a dumb move.

I have to avoid spoilers for a month and a half. A futile effort it will turn out to be I'm sure. Especially considering some here are allergic to spoiler tags.

Oh trust me, I'm not happy about it either. I think it's a dumb move.

I have to avoid spoilers for a month and a half. A futile effort it will turn out to be I'm sure. Especially considering some here are allergic to spoiler tags.

I don't know why they didn't time it so that the finals were at TakeOver Brooklyn

lol Reddit is arguing in favor of the old style of women by saying the ratings are down from when Kelly Kelly wrestled and that Lana is getting reactions.

Data was on point.

Still the right crowd and atmosphere but yeah I guess with Asuka vs Ember that'd be a conflict.

Yeah, something would have to be placed above another on a card like that. Giving the finals it's own slot is the best move IMO. I do think that SD isn't the right place for it, but then again Full Sail has been extremely subpar, especially lately.

lol Reddit is arguing in favor of the old style of women by saying the ratings are down from when Kelly Kelly wrestled and that Lana is getting reactions.

Data was on point..

Lol yes because ratings are down due to women... Morons. Lana got one reaction and then they saw what she couldn't do and said oh you know what nevermind.

Catching up on NXT. One thing that I'm really noticing is how much better Mauro is here. And how he's treated better. It really exemplifies the difference between having Vince in the headset compared to Triple H. Remember when Mauro would say Japanese terms and the other commentators would make fun of him and act like he was weird. Mauro went on a whole tangent tonight about Pride and "puroresu" and Sakuraba and none of the other commentators even skipped a beat.

Catching up on NXT. One thing that I'm really noticing is how much better Mauro is here. And how he's treated better. It really exemplifies the difference between having Vince in the headset compared to Triple H. Remember when Mauro would say Japanese terms and the other commentators would make fun of him and act like he was weird. Mauro went on a whole tangent tonight about Pride and "puroresu" and Sakuraba and none of the other commentators even skipped a beat.

Even Percy tried to get in on it sort of by talking about Fish's US training.

Fish looked really good in his debut. His sell of the Black Mass was disgusting. It was great.

He should transition nicely to the coach/trainer role they have him for during/after his NXT run.

Toki767

I did like that Black finally had a decent length match.

Other than the match with Ohno a couple weeks ago, the guy was starting to turn into a smaller/better Baron Corbin with the amount of squashes he was doing.

Fucking hell at that Cass shit.

Given how easy going the current locker room is, Enzo must have been one hell of a nuisance to get heat from a lot of them.

Speaking of locker room heat, Meltzer mentioned tonight that pretty much all of the cruiserweights were happy to see Austin Aries leave.
I wonder what he must have been like. I always got a vibe that the guy was a bit of a dick but he must have been a major asshole for this to happen.

What's the story behind him leaving anyway? Asked for his release, or was released because he was so much of an ass and was fine with it happening?

I wonder what he must have been like. I always got a vibe that the guy was a bit of a dick but he must have been a major asshole for this to happen.

What's the story behind him leaving anyway? Asked for his release, or was released because he was so much of an ass and was fine with it happening?

There are conflicting stories as to if he was released or asked for a release.

If he asked for release WWE probably would have made it hard for him so, he was probably/maybe let go? It seems mutual either way.

Jobbing him out to Neville constantly was a bit weird tbh.

With new female vocals right? There is a bit of it on youtube but it's very poor quality. Ehh it's still basically Chrome Hearts so I like it.

No. He used the female vocals one at the last tapings (the show that aired tonight). At the new tapings he apparently went back to using his CWC theme, which is the one I posted.

Recall

I find it hilarious and sad that people can't figure out why Enzo is pissed.

His knows his own limits, he knows how his small stature means nothing, he has the talent of the gab and that's it. He knows it. So the moment you split up the team he is without any purpose in the company, his WWE career is done.

He existed to get Cass over and that's it. He knew it and of course it's hard to accept. His promo at the PPV was so good and so telling, it really is all over for him. He reached his dream but he has to try and move on and reach for his new ones.

The internet uses the term bitter and anger like they understand it.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

His knows his own limits, he knows how his small stature means nothing, he has the talent of the gab and that's it. He knows it. So the moment you split up the team he is without any purpose in the company, his WWE career is done.

He existed to get Cass over and that's it. He knew it and of course it's hard to accept. His promo at the PPV was so good and so telling, it really is all over for him. He reached his dream but he has to try and move on and reach for his new ones.

He doesn't need to wrestle though. He could easily be Raws Ellsworth.

Adree

They'd never throw away a good talker, he'll always have a job doing the pre-show panel at least if he wants it.

Neither Enzo or Cass are good enough to exist on their own. Cass is probably worse off then Enzo. He is a mediocre worker and his promos aren't believable at all.

Nobody involved will benefit from this decision.

The game is fucking amazing, right?

Yep.

It brings me back to my teenage hood playing my English translation of Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium... only with HD sprites.

Someone just made Filthy Tom Lawlor and I have Metlz as a referee.... Now all I need is Alavrez and I can do a Observer/F4 Daily brawl

I still need Taka and Kanemaru and I few other New Japan guys

I think I'm going to make Tomoyuki Oka and play out some sort of story where he gets his first big win

And I have an Alvarez

Anth0ny

I just realized how stacked the roster is on raw. Big cass, big show, big Braun and big dog.

Smackdown needs some ACTUAL wwe superstars. Big baron Corbin just isn't enough.

Hasney

I just realized how stacked the roster is on raw. Big cass, big show, big Braun and big dog.

Smackdown needs some ACTUAL wwe superstars. Big baron Corbin just isn't enough.

Or you could tailor it to be the show where good matches happen. I rarely give a shit about someones height.

I've always assumed Enzo was the same height as Miz/Ambrose and the like for some reason.

Morning y'all, all this fire pro stuff makes me want to scoop it up tomorrow on payday. Looking at it I assume a toaster can run it? Most demanding game I run is heroes of the storm on medium settings, 720p at 60fps.

The comments on woman's wrestling has me laughing. The way it's written and the way I'm interpreting it from the backstage perspective just really has me eye rolling. A lot of the women in WWE/MYC are very attractive and beautiful. Its pretty dismissive and insulting to think the brass don't find that so because they're not fake boobed blonde women doing sexual innuendos all over. It's the biggest thing that pissed me off with some Enzo things this year because they had him reverting back to that AE garbage.

Also Toni Storm fucking rules and I hope she shows up for MYC. Her and Kay Lee had a good match at Chapter 50.

Top Bottom