• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Heroman

Banned
Forget WWE the best month of wreslting is upon us.

6hfj3wkvui6z.gif

Foggy

Except the women draw ratings and someone like Toni Storm is going to be a big star in the company, whereas literally no one in the Cruiserweight Classic is anything other than D-tier.

People should really wait on her coronation as the next big star. Who knows how she'll adapt when she has to do promos and shit. She has less charisma than Paige and the shine wore off Paige pretty fast.

Mahonay

Banned
Philly 1: is still mad about the Rumble last time and 2: is getting the Rumble this year

We don't care
Philly will show up in numbers to shit on something.

You're right, people don't care, and that's worse.
It's easy to blame Smackdown's recent downturn on Jinder, but really the show has just been pretty bland again.
Yeah it was getting real bland before Jinder too. But it really didn't help that's for god damn sure. I know it helped me stay away for a while.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
People should really wait on her coronation as the next big star. Who knows how she'll adapt when she has to do promos and shit. She has less charisma than Paige and the shine wore off Paige pretty fast.

I mean, let's back up, I mean mostly they'll push her like one. They push Ember Moon like a god and she's terrible on promos.

Mahonay

Banned
That's why Philly was cheering when Roman won the championship on Raw.

Because Sheamus was JUST THAT BAD as a champion.
This. Sheamus had some serious go-away heat as champ.

Teaming up with Cesaro really has done wonders for Shamo.

Both Roman and Sheamus are doing better as characters at the moment. Even though Roman inexplicably wasn't arrested Monday night which made no fucking sense whatsoever.
I like Jinder. I think he just needs to start talking about other things than why people hate him because of how different he is.
Why do you like Jinder other than his look and presentation? His promos are dry and awful.

Guzim

Because Sheamus was JUST THAT BAD as a champion.

This. Sheamus had some serious go-away heat as champ.

Teaming up with Cesaro really has done wonders for Shamo.

Both Roman and Sheamus are doing better as characters at the moment. Even though Roman inexplicably wasn't arrested Monday night which made no fucking sense whatsoever.
Sheamus has had go away heat since Wrestlemania 28. But you're right, he was awful as champion during his feud with Roman too.

Also, Roman wasn't arrested because Braun didn't press charges. Wrestling 101.

Kaladin

Sheamus has had go away heat since Wrestlemania 28. But you're right, he was awful as champion during his feud with Roman too.

Yet The Bar remains one of the best random pairing tag teams in a while as far as the wrestling goes.

Mahonay

Banned

Lol. Well I guess he did tell everyone to leave him alone as he limped away.

Super happy to see Mia Yim make it in the MYC. Candice is nice too from a name value perspective, but she's not that great.

Tournament has come together well.

somedevil

We have reached a point now where before if you were mad at someone getting a push you would say he can't wrestle to locker room and the Observer but now its he is a Trump supporter to get the same affect:

Plus did Conor really say this?

While doing an interview for the Jimmy Kimmel show he was asked about Rocky 3. There is a scene from Rocky 3 where Rocky goes to Apollo old gym to train after he is beat by Clubber Lang. McGregor describes this scene as “the gym with the Dancing Monkeys”.

Mahonay

Banned
We have reached a point now where before if you were mad at someone getting a push you would say he can't wrestle to locker room and the Observer but now its he is a Trump supporter to get the same affect:

Plus did Conor really say this?
Because being a Trump supporter is pretty disgusting, so it makes sense.

Top Bottom