• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Why do you like Jinder other than his look and presentation? His promos are dry and awful.

I believe he has it in him as far as promos go. He is just given the same old BS "you hate me because I'm not usa" junk. I enjoy his in ring skills. He is different than other buy guys in the company. He's not trying to be cool. He's trying to be bad.

He's something and someone new. People complain all the time that it's either Cena/Orton/Roman/Brock and now we get someone new and people don't give him a chance. Sure it's only been 2 months or so but at least give the guy some time.

I know everyone wants AJ and Nakamura fighting for the championship every night but that isn't what we are getting. Hopefully we do someday.

klonere

Banned
Ewww. Doesn't klonere have a Conor McGregor avatar?

nQSs5M7.gif

big negative on that one ghost rider

klonere

Banned
I believe he has it in him as far as promos go. He is just given the same old BS "you hate me because I'm not usa" junk. I enjoy his in ring skills. He is different than other buy guys in the company. He's not trying to be cool. He's trying to be bad.

He's something and someone new. People complain all the time that it's either Cena/Orton/Roman/Brock and now we get someone new and people don't give him a chance. Sure it's only been 2 months or so but at least give the guy some time.

I know everyone wants AJ and Nakamura fighting for the championship every night but that isn't what we are getting. Hopefully we do someday.

are you seriously trying to present the evil foreigner heel as something new and unique

Smackdown has a low mid-carder for their champ. No doubt about that. It was a risky move and I'm glad WWE tried but it's not working out. Hell they even have their World Champ wrestling in the first hour of the show. He isn't a main event guy.

The fact that his rise had no build whatsoever is part of the problem.

He's a new main eventer. I'm not saying he just appeared out of nowhere.

I like when he speaks on Talking Smack. But Vince is writing his promos which is why they are what they are. I don't mind his delivery, he's an ok to good wrestler. He's not green like Mojo or Baron. I actually like him as champion honestly better than Orton or Cena again. I want new people to get chances and he is "new" in getting a chance. But either way lets get ready for Roman to Main Event another Wrestlemania.

I like when he speaks on Talking Smack. But Vince is writing his promos which is why they are what they are. I don't mind his delivery, he's an ok to good wrestler. He's not green like Mojo or Baron. I actually like him as champion honestly better than Orton or Cena again. I want new people to get chances and he is "new" in getting a chance. But either way lets get ready for Roman to Main Event another Wrestlemania.

You should do what I do and, like, stop watching WWE. There's so much good wrestling right now outside of WWE that I don't see the point in everyone watching and just complaining.

You should do what I do and, like, stop watching WWE. There's so much good wrestling right now outside of WWE that I don't see the point in everyone watching and just complaining.

I am watching other stuff slowly but I don't mind Smackdown at all right now. RAW is fucking terrible though I can't stand that roster.

Is there some reason why we should listen to some random dork on twitter (with an enzo avatar no less) over Dave Meltzer? Is this your twitter account?

Rovert's been proven right a bunch of times, he definitely has his sources. And is usually the main guy kicking up a fuss whenever Meltzer tries to spread some BS.

somedevil

Is there some reason why we should listen to some random dork on twitter (with an enzo avatar no less) over Dave Meltzer? Is this your twitter account?

Why so angry? Its not my account but a known account that has gotten information right before.

Meltzer good but is not always right. Kairi can't do the elbow drop and summerslam was Nia vs Alexa?

Rovert's been proven right a bunch of times, he definitely has his sources. And is usually the main guy kicking up a fuss whenever Meltzer tries to spread some BS.

If anyone wants a recent thing he was right about, can't get more recent than last night's NXT thing

He's been saying O'Reilly was headed there for a while, was just hung up with ROH threatening tampering suits. Said at the beginning of the month he was expected to finally show at tapings

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I told you all that story was false the second meltz acted like being a trump supporter was being a black sheep in the wwe locker room

Why so angry? Its not my account but a known account that has gotten information right before.

Meltzer good but is not always right. Kairi can't do the elbow drop and summerslam was Nia vs Alexa?
Is Sasha/Bayley happening then? I wasn't aware that something changed with Nia/Alexa

Draxal

TBH, a new recent thing Metlzer got wrong was NJPW at New Orleans during Wrestlemania weekend.

He supposedly retracted it today.

TBH, a new recent thing Metlzer got wrong was NJPW at New Orleans during Wrestlemania weekend.

He supposedly retracted it today.
He also thought (when it was first announced) the G1 special they were doing in America was going to be an actual leg of the tournament instead of a preview

Zach

My impression is that Dave Meltzer does his best while reporting on a business full of unreliable man-babbies and manipulative sociopaths.

Top Bottom