• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
He just needs to shave his head. I mean hey, it worked for these guys...

O9h2HOZ.jpg

k2wV5MG.jpg

MzUhw46.png

So I bought fire pro today and steam is such a crock of shit, it keeps downloading for a second then going to 0kbs.it should've been done half an hour ago.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Question for NXT new signings (revealed on tapings and the most recent NXT episode):

What is expected from Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly? Tag-team run? Solo runs? What ceiling does everyone see for them individually? I haven't followed them much outside of reDRagon.

Who also is expected to join the NXT roster on the men's side?
Adam Cole?
Who else has "signed" but yet to debut? Also, is Sawyer Fulton expected to rejoin Sanity or is officially booted after his injury?

somedevil

Question for NXT new signings (revealed on tapings and the most recent NXT episode):

What is expected from Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly? Tag-team run? Solo runs? What ceiling does everyone see for them individually? I haven't followed them much outside of reDRagon.

Who also is expected to join the NXT roster on the men's side?
Adam Cole?
Who else has "signed" but yet to debut? Also, is Sawyer Fulton expected to rejoin Sanity or is officially booted after his injury?

No one knows there roles yet. Team ROH for upcoming signings might be
Cole, Red Dragon, Dijak and Lio Rush
Fulton is out of Sanity.

I hope Baszler goes far and stays and then becomes a mentor for Daria Berenato.

Baszler is awesome

edit: Never mind proven wrong.

Why so angry? Its not my account but a known account that has gotten information right before.

Meltzer good but is not always right. Kairi can't do the elbow drop and summerslam was Nia vs Alexa?

That's not being wrong that's people changing their minds.

All the hints were to a Nia/Alexa build

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
No one knows there roles yet. Team ROH for upcoming signings might be
Cole, Red Dragon, Dijak and Lio Rush
Fulton is out of Sanity.

edit: Never mind proven wrong.

Team ROH? Are there rumors of them coming in as a stable? Fulton has some of the worst luck with injuries in NXT.

Draxal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShNK0GI6aEA&feature=youtu.be

Parade of Champions for the MYC (announcement of competitors) starts in two minutes

They're taking so long (bitching works)

Rovert pretty much trawls every single notable internet wrestling messageboard AFAIK. He's eccentric for sure but he definitely knows his shit and has sources. He's especially strong for female wrestling news.

He also called out Serenewarfare.

Top Bottom