• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

DMczaf

hsag38d9hajjjkcxrqyk.gif

ynruqxbqpfxunhc0wlvs.gif

Nia Jax is fucking abysmal

You would think, sitting ringside at the MYC, she would watch Jazzy Gabert's performance and how over she was with the crowd and take some tips on how to properly play a monster style character. Instead, she spent the whole time one her phone texting.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Roman highlight package

why not

I'm half way expecting some really fucking crazy swerve from Angle that has literally nothing to do with what we think it is.

God, I hope that's the case.

I think the Kurt thing is one giant troll to something WWE believe to be a punchline.

I just started watching, so hopefully I can stay 2 full hours

That poor audience sits through several video packages and backstage segments only to have a random cruiserweight tag match next, but only after yet another commercial

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's no way this angle will pay off so they might as well have Angle's reveal be insanely ridiculous.

I'm half way expecting some really fucking crazy swerve from Angle that has literally nothing to do with what we think it is.

God, I hope that's the case.

"I lied on my previous experience when filling in my Raw GM application form, I was in fact never the CEO of TNA, I was sure Vince would never follow up anything involving them "

"My gold medals are actually chocolate coins"

"I'm the reason Talking Smack was cancelled"

"I've been stealing milk cartons on the road for years!"

@EmmaWWE
Here in #WWENashville watching Alexa Vs Bayley... Then Sasha and Nia.. Love watching others get more opportunities that I never get! Cool..🙄

#Pray4Batsie

Also MIA

@dajosc111
Summer Rae just said on IG Live "I didn't get flown to tv today" so
Also says she really, really misses wrestling and says it's not up to her when she comes back.

Tom Nook

@EmmaWWE
Here in #WWENashville watching Alexa Vs Bayley... Then Sasha and Nia.. Love watching others get more opportunities that I never get! Cool..🙄

#Pray4Batsie

Also MIA

@dajosc111
Also says she really, really misses wrestling and says it's not up to her when she comes back.

Poor Emma :(

@EmmaWWE

#Pray4Batsie

Also MIA

@dajosc111

Summer may as well hang it up. Emma might as well go to the indies because they obviously don't know how to use her. RAW is the Alexa/Sasha/Nia/Bayley show.

@EmmaWWE

#Pray4Batsie

Also MIA

@dajosc111
Both my girls :(

Top Bottom