• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
@EmmaWWE
Here in #WWENashville watching Alexa Vs Bayley... Then Sasha and Nia.. Love watching others get more opportunities that I never get! Cool..🙄

#Pray4Batsie

Also MIA

@dajosc111
Summer Rae just said on IG Live "I didn't get flown to tv today" so
Also says she really, really misses wrestling and says it's not up to her when she comes back.
Someone in the back has gotten into their head that you're never going to see anything other than Four Horsewomen being the focus of everything.

Honestly, Raw very much needs Asuka.

Yup it's only a matter of time now. I can see Emma, Summer, Tamina, and Alicia getting the boot.
Alicia still gets work. She's been with WWE since 2006.

I would love Enzo if he called out Big Ass for being a hardcore Trump supporter on live television but since Enzo is getting the "Miz treatment" backstage, I'm guessing he's getting ragdolled once again.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sd hasn't featured a horsewomen prominently in forever

Which is honestly a problem
Becky had the entire division focused around her for an entire year.

And they're still orders of magnitude more over than everyone else.

Not really. Nxt maube but main roster she was pushed prettu quickly and has been in the title scene almost a year while most of the horsewomen have suffered as a result.

She still broke through

That it was fast is more impressive

She was the first eliminated in that inaugural SD Women's Championship elimination match, an afterthought in that match.

Angry Grimace

Bliss doesn't embarrass herself in the ring and she can act.

Being gorgeous doesn't hurt, either.

Draxal

I bet they think Summer Rae is ugly

Age is her biggest issue imho, its really a shame to see somebody sidelined for so long.

I would love Enzo if he called out Big Ass for being a hardcore Trump supporter on live television but since Enzo is getting the "Miz treatment" backstage, I'm guessing he's getting ragdolled once again.

Bro, Cass is a nyu grad. I really really doubt he's a Trump supporter.

somedevil

Someone in the back has gotten into their head that you're never going to see anything other than Four Horsewomen being the focus of everything.

Honestly, Raw very much needs Asuka.

The Iconic duo fits the Raw style better.

Good lord aries:

DE-qLlqXYAAsiMs.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince pushing a hot tan blonde with blue eyes is a surprise?

I mean they were on board the Dana push on the main roster prior to Alexa

You know what could actually be a good angle here? that this is actually an elaborate fakeout from the 'E to give Enzo and Cass more depth as a team.
Cass will realise the error of his ways after a struggle month as a singles competitor and they have a heartwarming reunion and go for the tag team titles with eventual success.
Why else would Cass' single run theme be so generic?!

Or we can just watch both of them struggle to stay afloat as singles competitors despite being over as a team, mmm hmmm.

Angry Grimace

She's where she is because she can talk circles around the rest of the roster.

This is too fucking long again
I mean let's not get carried away. She's not better than Charlotte is and Charlotte is also a way better wrestler. Who also got mega pushed, of course.

Angry Grimace

This music is horrible and Cass looks like he gained weight.

A 7 ft tall man whining to a commentator on why he blabbed his mouth instead of attacking him.

And you see why nobody takes Cass seriously.

UberTag

That poor audience sits through several video packages and backstage segments only to have a random cruiserweight tag match next, but only after yet another commercial
This is why you never purchase tickets for a TV taping unless you're a masochist.

Buy tickets for a house show instead.

Top Bottom