• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

So happy we have Excel in WrassleGAF

tumblr_orytroKR9M1qf7xjao1_500.gif

I'm sad they never made The Monday Night Revival tshirt Dawson teased on social mrdia months ago.

UberTag

Demon King vs Bray should be fun. A great SummerSlam match.
Can we get a prolonged segment in the match where Balor is doing his demon crawl and Bray is doing his spider walk and they try to mind fuck each other while Cole goes hyperbolic at how creepy it all is?

Can we get a prolonged segment in the match where Balor is doing his demon crawl and Bray is doing his spider walk and they try to mind fuck each other while Cole goes hyperbolic at how creepy it all is?

It's the Demon vs the Eater Of Worlds! But can he eat Demons!?! Find out next on RAW!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Titus brand actually starting to work

Immediately Break it up

This feels like the longest Raw ever

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm ready for some really dumb shit

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just carny it up please. I need this to be insanely dumb.

Top Bottom