• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

just finished Alias Seasons 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPhys

Late to the party but I just caught up with Alias.

How cheesy can they be to end EVERY season with a cliffhanger?

This is a poor mans 24.

Paradox

why the hell did you watch the full 3 seasons if you think its a poor mans 24?... Ive yet to see season 3, but I think the show is pretty good.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Season 3 is not nearly as good as the first 2 (no Lena Olin :(), but it's still better than most network television.
Hopefully Lost ends up being solid for half a season, and then Alias comes back better than ever.

On a positive note, in the pilot episode of The Lost, someone supposedly does some coke after the plane crash, that has to be good. Unless the FCC makes them cut it in which case I will never watch the show.

VPhys

Paradox said:
why the hell did you watch the full 3 seasons if you think its a poor mans 24?... Ive yet to see season 3, but I think the show is pretty good.

I can't say the show is necessarily bad. It was entertaining at many times. But I felt forced to continue through the seasons out of sure curiosity.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Why i will always watch:

garner55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom