• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just got my 3rd baby girl

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Congrats! Threes wild! Im currently listening to my third wailing in his crib at 2am.

If you want to arrange marriages with my three boys DM me

Good luck!

Last edited:

ahtlas7

White Lotus Good Job GIF by HBO
Congrats to you and your wife.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Congrats. three girls you gonna be out numbered. lol But three little princesses congrats you should feel on top of the world 😀 my little one is my biggest cheer leader. Congrats again

Interfectum

Congrats! As a father of three boys (7 and under) I welcome you to the 3+ club. If you still want to game at all I suggest you invest in a portable asap.

SirTerry-T

Congratulations fella, as a step father to 2 ex_teenage daughters and a teenage son, you have my best wishes for those teenage years heading your way!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Ayyy congrats!

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Welcome to the 3 girls club ❤️

It’s like a strange, alien world when they hit the teenage years. So enjoy daddies girls while you can 😂

Yeah I fear the teenage years. I’ll probably buy a MALE dog by then and take long walks hahaha

congrats man, baby girls are something else, I have a 2yo and she's the love of my life.

My older 2 daughters are pure love and they’re really close to me. I’m enjoying it while it lasts.

You know what they say about girls?

You have a boy, you have to worry about one dick.

You have a girl, you have to worry about ALL the dicks.

Haha, just kidding man, I have a daughter, she's the best. Congrats!!!

Thaedolus

Congrats!

My 5 year old came home from a short trip away and gave me a big hug and fell asleep on me on the couch today, and that’s the happiest I’ve felt in a long time.

Top Bottom