• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just noticed my tag....

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it made me laugh..

not sure what posting of my they are specifically referring to..

but i'd agree, i dont know shit..

anyways, i was just noticing my tag thought itw as funny

my girlfriend sometimes thinks my tags ar efunny and then we do it all over the town and bang bang bang

i have a creepy neighbor and in a related story, my girlfriend loves to scream out sex stuff here are some pictuers, want to see them?

^^^^^ that better for you guys so quick to pull the attention whore trigger?

Ecrofirt

I don't want relationship, I just want BANG BANG BANG!
I don't want to know your name, I just want BANG BANG BANG!
I don't want to meet your mom, I just want BANG BANG BANG!

Ecrofirt

Annie, listen. I don't want to make sex, eat chocolates, look at animals, take walk. No.
You come home and say "Hashmir, touch me down there, I like that." I don't think so, Annie. Don't have time. Want to drink, cigarette, you know? You know those Annie? I just want BANG BANG BANG!

You want me to do things to you like the sun and the moon, idiot.

Ecrofirt said:
I don't want relationship, I just want BANG BANG BANG!
I don't want to know your name, I just want BANG BANG BANG!
I don't want to meet your mom, I just want BANG BANG BANG!

where is that song from trying to remember who said it....???

signet

Do You Know "Jack Shitt"?

Who is Jack Schitt?

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parent's objections, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate my tag...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom