• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-1 Kombat (Starring AKEBONO)

Sho Nuff

Banned
k1kombat.jpg

This is going to be the most revolutionary arcade game since Pac-Man. Akebono would whip E. Honda in no time flat.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
i was in tokyo over new years last year and saw akebono fight in an exhibition K-1 match against bob sapp. he got his face pounded in front of his beautiful wife and child. it was such a depressing sight. he couldn't even last more than a round. :(

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
ahahaha akebono is so lame.

arent all the moves made from pics of akebono being knocked out.

Sho Nuff

Banned
I ran in this marathon for charity thingee in Tokyo, and Akebono was there seeing off the runners. I was blown away by how incredibly huge the dude was, I mean, he could barely move.

Come to think of it, I could have taken him out, FPS-style... I'd run behind him, and finish him off while he was slowly, slowly turning around.

Akebono sucks. He had the chance to go down as the greatest yokozuna in history, and now is redeuced to a side show freak. He's 0-5 in K-1, getting his ass kicked in front of millions. Rumor is he'll fight Royce Gracie in MMA rules. Royce shouldn't even take the fight, but you'll do anything for enough money I guess. Just look at Akebono.

Top Bottom