• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Mart giving $10-20 credit via Shop Your Way points for pre-ordering select games

Shauni

While I think this is being discussed in the Captain Toad for $39.99 thread, I feel it deserves it's own. I searched, but could not find a thread about this specific deal. K-Mart is giving away $10 credit for select 3DS titles, as well as $20 for select console titles via pre-order.

All games for $59.99 get $20 credit, and all $39.99 (so all the 3DS games plus Captain Toad) get $10 credit

Captain Toad’s Treasure Tracker
Zelda Hyrule Warriors
Super Smash Bros.
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Bayonetta 2
Mario Party 10
Yoshi’s Woolly World
Pokemon Art Academy
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Fantasy Life
Fossil Fighters: Frontier
Splatoon
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
The Order
The Last of Us Remastered
Madden '15
NBA 2K15
Elder Scrolls Online
Destiny
The Evil Within
Driveclub
Lords of the Fallen
Alien: Isolation
Evolve

Link.http://www.kmart.com/gaming-preorde...1023x272xTier3&aff=Y&PID=3224826&AID=11042397

There is somewhat of a catch. You have to sign up for Shop Your Way. It is free, however. You can also do a free trial of Shop My Way MAX for 90 days, which will give you free shipping as well as a bonus $5 off that you can use towards anything, but also expires in a few days so you have to use it quickly.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but it's not looking like you can stack them endlessly (ala pre-order Captain Toad, get $10, put it towards Bayonetta 2, get $20, put it towards Smash Bros., etc.). At the very least, I pre-ordered Captain Toad, and while my profile says I earned the points but I am unable to put it toward another game. So, my guess is that you get it when it ships unless they simply haven't been processed yet.

I also noticed that some of the titles also have a period when those bonus points will expire, so I assume this is the cause. Still, though, you get $10-20 back if you pre-order them in some form, so it may be of interest. I'm also not entirely sure when this deal ends or if it's continuous. There's no real indication. If anyone has more info or if I'm incorrect feel free to post so that it gets put in the OP.

Also, for the sake of credit, I found this via http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/2...er-spotted-40-20-10-credit-week-gaming-deals/

Lock me up and throw away the key if old

Top Bottom